Chiari
Hi I had my Chiari Surgery in April 2012 it has been 7 months now and my symptoms is coming back but this time worse then before chronic head pain and in my neck , shoulder pain and burning , right foot and hands gets numb and tingles , talking my words gets all jumbled , loss of memory , spots in my right eye , I had told my Dr when I had my fallow up appointment he did a MRI and it came back Ok and he said it looks good and he said there is nothing he can do . I feel so alone b/c i don't know ware to turn or go do I have to live the rest of my life like this in pain 24/7 I am 40 years old  is there someone out there that is going threw the same as me and if so what can I do .. Please Help !!!
I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. There is a wonderful Chiari Malformation forum on this site. You should post your question there. Everyone is very supportive and could possibly give you some advice. I hope you feel better!