Chronic Yeast infections; please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Chronic Yeast infections; please help

I was given number of antibiotics about a year ago to treat some other infections that caused a never ending cycle of yeast infections (vaginal, oral as well as anal); I educated my self well on the precautions to bring it under control however I was never able to get rid of it in whole year;  I am in a constant pain for the last 11 months and wonder if there will be a day with out this infection ?

1) For Oral thrush,  my doctor gave me 100 mg of Diflucan for 15 days to treat oral thrush as well Nystatin at other times about 3 months ago; I could never got rid of oral thrush completely; How to cure if both of these did not work?
2) For Vaginal yeast, I was given Diflucan 150 mg every 2-3 weeks along vaginal creams; Tried out Monsitate as well prescription Terazole which was extremely strong;  Had to apply these creams every other day (after infection was better) to keep it from coming back; Now I am able to apply twice a week (using homeopathy “YeastAway” cream which has less side affects than OTC vaginal creams; However, I am applying these creams along Diflucan for the last 10 months and wondering if there is a hope to end this?
3) Recently, the yeast spread to anal area causing pain etc, taking Diflucan again to bring it under control; Any idea how much of Dilfucan will end this?

I have been taking refrigerator probioitics “ Ultimate flora” 50 billion count every day for the last 4 months; Can not tell if see any difference; Not eating sugar for the last 4-5 months to make sure it does not add up to yeast

Is there anyone who has been dealing the yeast like this? How long it took you to fully come out of it? What is it that I am not doing? Or should not be doing to get better?