Chronic masturbation disfigured labia minora?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am 16 years old. Since I was fourteen I have masturbated using the high pressure setting on my showerhead. For the first year after I discovered it, it was pretty much every day. Lately (the last 6 months or so) it has been less, maybe once or twice a week. Sometimes I have multiple orgasms. I have never had a boyfriend or had sex, I am planning to wait until marriage.
The thing that worries me is that all the skin on my vulva to the left side of my clitoris all the way down to the left side of my vagina is a slightly darker colour, more elastic, and sticks out more. It does not hurt, but it is uneven and I am worried that my future husband won't like it and I'll have to explain why it's like that (if it is because of the masturbation - hopefully not).

I have theorised after reading elsewhere on this forum that I may just have one labia minora lip naturally larger than the other, but I am not sure because usually when masturbating with my showerhead I direct the stream of water slightly to the left of my clitoris, and this is the lip that is larger. I think that before I started masturbating both lips were even.

So my question is: have I irritated that part of my vulva from the chronic masturbation? Is it permanent? Are there any drugs or vitamin supplements I can take to make it normal again?

Also, there are no organisations like Planned Parenthood or any women's health clinics or help for teens on sexual health in my country. There are also no gynecologists I could go to to. There are, however, pharmacies everywhere with extremely cheap over-the-counter drugs and vitamins, so if a medical professional can recommend something, I can probably buy it without a prescription.

Thank you all in advance for your informed help.

It's probably normal.  A lot of women have labia that don't match.