Chronic recurrent breast abscess
Hi!
I am going thru something called chronic breast abscesses. It started back on 6/12 and as I write this question I have multiple abscesses on my left breast some about to break open other that look like a big bruise and some in my right breast. They're very painful & after 4 surgeries I am very sad to say it seems to get worst every time.
My surgeon sent me to an infectious disease doctor, 3 weeks ago but still unable to see her bc of my insurance. No one has an idea why the abscesses keep coming, nothing gets to them! I've had all kinds of antibiotics given to me, yet  still going thru it. Any help?
Various reasons for recurrent or persistent infection are incomplete treatment, treatment resistance when only one drug is used, co-existing dermatitis, diabetes and low immunity.For your symptoms, culture sensitivity and FNAC (fine needle aspiration cyrtology) needs to be done. FNAC is aspiration of the material of the glands which is done by a fine gauge needle (22 or 25 gauge) and a syringe.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.