Chunky, white/grey discharge and slight vaginal smell.
I'm 16 and just recently started having sex, I have used protection during every act..
lately I've noticed a almost constant itch around my labia and vaginal opening.. Every time I use the restroom there is a white/grey think discharge in my under wear and when I look on my labia it looks as if there is chunks of skin, or chunks or discharge everywhere.. Im constantly cleaning the skin/discharge away, and trying to get rid of the smell. Once I put a tampon in (not for my period) and when I pulled it out there were the chunks or skin/discharge coating it. Sometimes around my vaginal opening there can be a slight burning sensation, but i think it maybe from itching. It never hurts when I pee. Can someone please help me find out what is going on with my body? am I pregnant..? do i have and std? yeast infection? or will this just go away with time and constant care?
That sounds like an infection .. you should get some kind of medication for it. That's happened to me, and it was just an infection. Hope its nothing bad. Good luck :)
Sounds like you have a yeast infection. See your doctor or pharmacist for treatment.