Clear, watery, vaginal discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Clear, watery, vaginal discharge

I started my new birth control in June, the patch, Ortho Evra.  But I've also started seeing someone new.  I haven't had sex without a condom in well over a year.  But lately, within the last month, with this new guy... especially when I'm turned on or getting turned on I get more wet than usual.  Really really wet.  The discharge is clear, watery, and stringy.  But lately even when he's not here there is a little throughout the day, but mostly a watery, clear, not so much and not so stringy.

Is this a side effect of the birth control, is it because I'm extremely aroused or is there something else going on?

The only other medicine I'm on is levsin.  And like I said the patch since June.  My last std check was last august and I don't believe I've had unprotected sex since.  But what do you suppose is going on?  It's almost embarassing that there is so much and I'd hate to have something and not know it.

Thanks.
I get the same thing.. dr. said very normal .. no concern hope that helps!
I guess I should ask, is it possible that there is something with these as symptoms?  When I called the gyno today and asked when my appt was I briefly asked but the lady didn't seem to know and said it could be possible that it's just a change and just said it was possible and normal for it to happen.  She asked if there was an odor....no, and there's no other color or anything else going on.
I never had discharge this bad, now I'm getting clear watery discharge. I can just laugh and it will shoot out. It actually feels like I'm my period. Wat does this mean?
I am 46 and have had a clear watery vaginal discharge daily for several months. I have had a vaginal ultrasound, pelvic and pap. I am seeing my doctor in a week......I believe I must be perimenopausal. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Its very annoying as I have to change pads a couple times a day. - ElenaC
Hi, I was wondering if you've found anything out about the watery situation?  For the past 2 months now, on day 2 of my period each time, I've felt like I suddenly overflowed my tampon, but when i checked, it was clear watery fluid.  Last month it happened 3 times in one day; this past month (this week) it happened twice, to a lesser degree.  

All my bloodwork (CA125, std, etc.) came back normal; Vag ultrasound done last month at day 8 or so of my cycle was normal - fallopian tubes weren't even seen (my worry is fallopian tube cancer).  My gyn, who I'm not impressed with, suggested MRI or laparascopy.  Any luck for you??

i have this watery discharges for almost 2 months, no odor at all. sometimes i thought i have my period. i've never experience this at all and the discharges increases when i'm on work so i need to use pads but if i just at home i have a little bit only barely  soak my pantyliners. what does it means? just worried