Clear Liquid Coming from Breast

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Clear Liquid Coming from Breast

I am a 61 year old women and I noticed clear liquid coming from my right breast and I had a hysterectomy with ovaries removed.
Without examaintion confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but there are a few possibilities for your symptoms.First of all,mammary duct ectasia has to be ruled out. It causes one or more of the ducts beneath your nipple to become inflamed and clogged with a thick, sticky substance.

Second possibility is of galactorrhea which is a feature of hormonal imbalance, such as from taking birth control pills,an underactive thyroid gland.tumor (prolactinoma) or other disorder of the pituitary gland and chronic breast stimulation, such as from frequent breast self-exams or sexual activity.

Third possibility is of intraductal papilloma.It is a small, usually noncancerous (benign) growth that projects into a milk duct near your nipple.

Confirmation can be done only after mammogram for which I sincerely advise you to consult a gynecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
Spikums added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
gymdandee commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals