Clear liquid discharge after sex
I am 48 years old and the last 3 times I have had intercourse (during past 2 weeks) a clear, odorless liquid has poured out of my vagina after my partner pulled out.  It is almost as though I urinated, however, this is not the case.  This has never happened before.  There is no pain or any other systems.  Seems strange after all these years for this to occur.  Is this a pre-menopausal system?
I have had this as well! Husband has had a vasectomy. I am in my mid fifties, and I am POST-meno. Has not happened recently, but definitely not liquid from bladder. I wouldn't describe the  event as having "poured out of my vagina", actually, and not even after he pulled out, but perhaps "a sudden increase of vaginal fluid during sex". Enough to wet his balls. I have always had a very moist vagina and vulva, but never in younger years was it enough to release that much fluid during intercourse or foreplay. This new thing has happened about twice during the last year only, and it is watery, a bit slippery, but also has little scent. 'Course that's hard for me to tell, because I tend to have a very strong vaginal odour, esp. during arousal, so I had to rely on my spouse to verify what it might or might'nt be. Curious, really. We make love about three times / month, and I haven't noticed it again lately. BTW, I hit menopause about 5 years ago, and I noticed this after that. I have had a couple of infections, but not related. Please let me know if you gain any insight. Thanks!
Yes, it is pre-menopause. I had my ovaries and tubes removed due to cysts, abcess, and a tubal pregenancy in 1997. In 2003, OMG I was aroused as soon as my husband looked at me with that look then after the foreplay forget it the water works were on. I would be incredibly horny for days after we had sex and once woke up with a puddle of water between my legs spanning around the sheet the diameter of a vollyball. I freaked and had to call my best friend and tell her because I couldn't believe it- we laugh our butts off for hours. But it never happened again that bad and I was glad ...it was kind of weird.