Clear sticky discharge, no period-2 weeks late
I am so frustrated. I am two weeks late and I have been trying to conceive for TWO YEARS! We tried and tried but I never missed a period. Then we went to FL and we werent trying at all but I came back and realized that my period is late. I am a couple days short of being two weeks late.

I normally have 32 day cycles and my first day of my last period was Feb 12th. I am freaking out because I realized I was late but I havent been keeping bbt this month and I have no idea when I ovulated. Usually before I start my period I have little/no CM but this time I have no period and ALOT of sticky clear discharge.

I was on an antibiotic for a little while and thought maybe that threw off my cycle. Still no period or period pains. I went to a clinic today and took a urine test that came out negative. It really upset me because I thought FINALLY I might be pregnant since I missed my period.

I dont know what to think. I am so depressed. Should I just give up? Is there anyone who can enlighten me on what this discharge could mean or what missing my period could be other than me being preggo? Any ideas? PLEASE!

Sincerely

Lauren
I can understand your anxiety related to delayed menstrual cycle. Pregnancy is the most common cause of absence of menstruation (amenorrhea). It is most likely if intercourse occurs anywhere from 3 days before ovulation (release of egg from the ovary) until 2-3 days after ovulation. If you did not have intercourse during that time of your menstrual cycle (12 to 16 days prior to your 1st day of expected period, its unlikely that you are pregnant. Hormonal imbalance, stress, certain medications as contraceptives, polycystic ovarian syndrome, eating disorders, vigorous exercise and thyroid disorders, could also cause delayed period. You can do a urine pregnancy test, and if it is negative consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.