Clitoral Damage Via Masturbation
Well, I regularly masturbate using a vibrator on my clitoris. As of recently, my clitoris seems to be enlarged and somewhat swollen and I seem to be having some blood spotting. Obviously, I realize this means I need to hold off on that. At least until I have healed. But I was wondering if it would be best for me to let myself naturally heal, or if this is cause to see a physician. I am not quite sure about how serious this is.

This discussion is related to Clitoris damage?.
I would hold off on masturbating for a while, keep the area clean and dry and if it does not improve within a few days, see your GYN.

Ok, im not a woman, but, I have had sex with a girl with a large clitoris. As with anything, the more rubbing and grinding, vibrating gyrating (lol) you do, there is chance to cut, or  inflame the skin. Also, as I said before, a enlarged clitoris may just mean youre sexually aroused. But if that is not normal for you, well then, if it does not go away, go see a Dr. You do not even have to see a gyno. A simple lotion, or, healing cream would help, but some may burn your vagina. That is why it would be best to get a script from the doc. I , myself, had injured my Penis through my pants, while playing baseball. A simple cream from a random Dr , and actually, it healed my penis to better than previous shape. heh,
Like i said though, some creams may burn ur vajo.

Like i said, You dont have to see a gyno,
Infact, you don't even have to see a Dr.
If you go to your neighborhood pharmacy and ask (the pharmacist) they will be more than able to help you! (Some Pharmacist , and prudes will shy away of course.)