Women's Health Community
Clitoral Damage Via Masturbation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clitoral Damage Via Masturbation

Well, I regularly masturbate using a vibrator on my clitoris. As of recently, my clitoris seems to be enlarged and somewhat swollen and I seem to be having some blood spotting. Obviously, I realize this means I need to hold off on that. At least until I have healed. But I was wondering if it would be best for me to let myself naturally heal, or if this is cause to see a physician. I am not quite sure about how serious this is.

This discussion is related to Clitoris damage?.
Tags: Clitoris
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
93532_tn?1349374050
I would hold off on masturbating for a while, keep the area clean and dry and if it does not improve within a few days, see your GYN.

Blank
Ok, im not a woman, but, I have had sex with a girl with a large clitoris. As with anything, the more rubbing and grinding, vibrating gyrating (lol) you do, there is chance to cut, or  inflame the skin. Also, as I said before, a enlarged clitoris may just mean youre sexually aroused. But if that is not normal for you, well then, if it does not go away, go see a Dr. You do not even have to see a gyno. A simple lotion, or, healing cream would help, but some may burn your vagina. That is why it would be best to get a script from the doc. I , myself, had injured my Penis through my pants, while playing baseball. A simple cream from a random Dr , and actually, it healed my penis to better than previous shape. heh,
Like i said though, some creams may burn ur vajo.

Like i said, You dont have to see a gyno,
Infact, you don't even have to see a Dr.
If you go to your neighborhood pharmacy and ask (the pharmacist) they will be more than able to help you! (Some Pharmacist , and prudes will shy away of course.)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...