Clitoral tear

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Clitoral tear

So I used to be a frequent masturbator as embarrassing as it is and from the constant friction I've put myself through I have a permanent tear in my clitoris area exposing a more sensitive area and I'm not as sensitive as I used to be down there. Are there any ways to heal this and to become more sensitive?

I'm not sure if you can do anything to become more sensitive, but I would suggest a couple of things; start using more lubrication, and hold off for a while so the tear can heal completely.  If you just can't hold off (and I'm not sure how to put this) there's other ways you can do that without causing the friction.  Hope this helps, and good luck to you :)
Go to the doctor.  There are procedures that can be done to make that area more sensitive and to heal.  But you will have to an OB/GYN so that you can be referred to the right specialist.
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals