Clitoris Ache
Hi everyone, I've been trying to get an idea of what's been going on down below! My clitoris is achy on one side, only when pressure is applied. I've also had intermittent inner thigh aches about mid-thigh, and some lower back and tailbone aches. My doctor suggested sciatica, but sometimes the back and thigh pain will go away for a couple weeks and come back. the aches are very mild, i wouldn't even categorize them as pain, but still are bothersome! I've had this for about 7 weeks now, on and off. Any ideas? Pudendal neuralgia sounds similar, but I've read that it is usually really uncomfortable and painful. The onset was sudden, and my gynecologist didn't think it was STD related.
However, this did start a week after unprotected sex. Tested neg for gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, and fungal swab negative.
The symptoms are suggestive of nerve problems which may be due to sciatica or due to spinal causes. Imaging methods such as MR Neurography may help diagnosis and treatment of sciatica. You can take OTC pain killers like brufen,do some stretching exercises and yoga and maintain a correct upright posture while sitting.

Severe cases may require surgery.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing