Clitoris Problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Clitoris Problem

My fiance is 27, we are getting married in 2010. I am 41. We have 2 children 5,1. During the last pregnancy so about 1 and a half years ago she had a cyst which was diagnosed as a bartholomew's cyst. She had had it drained before but because of the preganancy and that she was getting some complications with infection etc it was decided that she should have it removed via an operation which she did.
Before then my fiance absolutely loved oral sex, she would respond very passionately and seemed to adore everything I did with my tongue which I used mainly on and around her clitoris. However since the op and the birth of our second child things have changed. I do all of the things that I used to do but she tells me I am not using my tongue in the right spot (and yes I do know where the clitoris is girls!). She directs me to a fleshy area which seems to be way to her right of her clitoris and also to the top of the clitoris shaft. I work these areas with my tongue but sometimes (i would say 50% of the time) she just says I am not in the right area and even says I am on the left side of her clitoris. This is now becoming an annoying issue for her and for me and it kinda kills the moment in bed!
So my question is . . . . .is it heard of that a woman's pleasure giving nerve endings on and around the clitoris can change location or move? or does anyone have any experience of a vaginal cyst removal having this kind of effect?
I had a cyst on/near my clitoris a few years ago... it got very swollen and was extremely painful, but with time and a LOT of pain medication, it went away on its own and I did not require surgery. I am not sure what caused it, but I suspect it was due to an improperly handled miscarriage. Anyways, after my clitoris "recovered" and returned to normal size, I noticed some changes while masturbating and during oral sex. My clitoris used to be extremely sensitive near the top and on either side, but now most of the sensitivity seems to have moved downward, more toward my urethra. I have to touch myself in a completely different (and sometimes frustrating) way to achieve orgasm, and its more difficult to orgasm during oral sex. I don't know what causes this, if the shape of my clitoris and/or nerve endings changed or moved position (the cyst was quite large), but the changes I have noticed personally seem to resonate with what you have mentioned. Communicate with your fiance and take the time to figure out what works for her now... it might have changed, but its still a clitoris and I hope still capable of providing her a lot of pleasure... good luck! =P