Clitoris Size?
This has been a concern of mine for many years. Ever since I was a teenager (I'm in my 20s now), I always knew that I was different down there. I noticed a huge change in the size of my clitoris as the glands stick out of the hood, which gives it the appearance of a mini penis. I went to the doctor a few months ago for a pap smear and my doctor (female) brought up the size of my clitoris, giving me the impression that something is wrong with me. I eventually found out that I have PCOS and a large clitoris (also known as clitoromegaly) is one of the possible, yet rare symptoms. It has really been bothering me lately and it's hard to look up educational information about this because it's an uncommon topic. My doctor suggested surgery and I have been really considering getting the surgery, but I'm not 100% sure. My question is, should I be worried about this? Am I normal? Should I consider the surgery or accept my situation for what it is?
I would personally avoid surgery that could interfere with your ability to feel sexual pleasure.  Some women have a naturally big clitoris, and the right partner won't mind, or will even like it.  The clitoris has erectile tissue like the penis, and I remember reading one man's comment somewhere that he really liked seeing his wife get a "hard-on" for him.  

Err on the side of no surgery unless you're 110% certain it's the right choice.  You can always get it later, but there's no going back once you have it.
Everyone has different shaped clitoris's. Mine has a hood that covers almost all of it and it is hard for me to sometimes orgasm. I always had pain in my clitoris and always thought that something was wrong with it.

You are normal, and I wouldn't do a surgery on your clitoris. I would accept it and embrace who you are and your lady parts. Everyone is different.

Hi Crissy, No dont even think about surgery, you may never orgasm again, if you do, its ok and your ok, look if you dont have a guy now, there is somebody who will love you as you are, for one how many guys can say they give head to there wife last night, I read amany years ago about women who had oversized clitoris's, and they loved them, you are proberly one in a million, special, so please stay that way dont change, ant the end of the day were all diferant, we all come in differant shapes and sizes.
Enjoy what you have.
Good Luck