Clitoris Skin Peeling - No itchyness & not that sore. HELP??
PLEASE HELP - Hi, i cannot seem to find anyone who has exactly the same problem as me, so i thought id post this & see if anyone out there can help me before i take myself off to the doctor! ...I noticed the other night that my clitoris's skin seemed to be peeling away/off. ?? Over the last day or so, the area around it has seemed to be a tad sore & sensitive (only to touch or to open it for a peak) & it looks that i have a red line, in the crease on the hairless skin above the clitoris, which feels like a slight tear in the skin or cracking. (almost like craked earlobe or toe). The clitoris itself is not really sore or itchy... I dont know what to do or what it could be? I have just been sick with the flu, taken a dose of penacillan antibiotics & am wondering wether that has anything to do with it? I have noticed this only once before - ages & ages ago & it went away. I cannot remember if i took antibiotics last time it happened? I am 23, married, (sexually active to one man) & the other night we did try a new lubricant. Maybe that could be it?
Has anyone else had this problem?? Mainly just the clitoris issue?? Can you please offer me some advise or tell me the condition i have & if it is serious or just a reaction to something?
Hey I read that problem you had with your skin peeling from your clitoris.  noticed that this was posted a while ago...So did you end up finding out what it is?
Because i noticed that my clitoris started to feel sore and the hood seemed tender. and now i am noticing the skin is peeling a bit..and it itches to. so i was wondering what you did and what did the doctors say?
thanks