Clitoris Skin Peeling - No itchyness & not that sore. HELP??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

PLEASE HELP - Hi, i cannot seem to find anyone who has exactly the same problem as me, so i thought id post this & see if anyone out there can help me before i take myself off to the doctor! ...I noticed the other night that my clitoris's skin seemed to be peeling away/off. ?? Over the last day or so, the area around it has seemed to be a tad sore & sensitive (only to touch or to open it for a peak) & it looks that i have a red line, in the crease on the hairless skin above the clitoris, which feels like a slight tear in the skin or cracking. (almost like craked earlobe or toe). The clitoris itself is not really sore or itchy... I dont know what to do or what it could be? I have just been sick with the flu, taken a dose of penacillan antibiotics & am wondering wether that has anything to do with it? I have noticed this only once before - ages & ages ago & it went away. I cannot remember if i took antibiotics last time it happened? I am 23, married, (sexually active to one man) & the other night we did try a new lubricant. Maybe that could be it?
Has anyone else had this problem?? Mainly just the clitoris issue?? Can you please offer me some advise or tell me the condition i have & if it is serious or just a reaction to something?
Hey I read that problem you had with your skin peeling from your clitoris.  noticed that this was posted a while ago...So did you end up finding out what it is?
Because i noticed that my clitoris started to feel sore and the hood seemed tender. and now i am noticing the skin is peeling a bit..and it itches to. so i was wondering what you did and what did the doctors say?
thanks