Clitoris: Smell & Black Stuff

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Clitoris: Smell & Black Stuff

Good evening. There's something thats bothering me. Every night I wash my vulva with water - just water. But before that, I rub my finger around my clit and smell it. The smell is unpleasant, really foul smell. More like feces smell to me. The same night, I want to see what's inside. I used a mirror and checked it myself. What I notice is, I don't see a clitoral hood - just a pea shape thing when i opened the labia majora I suspect that's clitoris it is right above the folds of labia minora. I opened the enclosed pea shape (Coz there's like a flap of skin) and there's a fold underneath. And this is what surprised me, there's a black thing like flesh inside it and it has liquid coming out of it. I saw it before when I used the showerhead to arouse myself and the black thing is like coming out. It scares me. I'm freaking out. I don't know if it has to do with the smell or is my clit cut in half and that thing is the flesh inside my clit?! The clit is not numb or what. What bothers me is the black thing and the smell around it. Thank you so much for the answer. I hope it's just normal coz I really don't know what to do. :(  
This can be a small cyst under the clitoris. However exact confirmation of diagnosis can only be done after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
You need to go see your Dr.
My clitoris isn't numb. Its just that when I opened in very wide I noticed that there's a black thing underneath. Could it be inside parts the clit?

Thanks Dr. Do you think this is serious? I just noticed that the fold is not the clitoris itself but the clitoris hood. When I stretch it wide, the black thing and its size is like letter "O", is inside it. And tell me if I'm wrong but the white stuff around my clitoris and folds of labia minora (where the foul smell is coming from) could be a smegma? And if it is smegma I think it's coming out of this hole just above the clitoris and inside the folds of clitoral hood.
In addition to that, you will not see that black thing or hole unless I stretch the hood.
Mine just came out now its e smelly round pea like thing