Clitoris pain after yeast infection
I have had yeast infections before, 3-4 times a year, usually when I have a lupus flare that is the first thing that happens. Anyhow, I live really far from town and I usually just treat my YI with yogurt and trying to balance my diet and they go away on their own in 5 days or so without meds or creams and try to stop itching.
I've gotten pretty good and controling myself so I don't itch myself raw.
After the yeast infection was 3 days ago, my clitoris got really tender. It aches and hurts to wipe and any contact with my clothes is uncomfortable. This is something I have never experienced before and I really would like to know what is going on.
I don't have a general doctor right now and we are 2.5hrs from a dr so I don't want to go in for just that. Has anyone experienced this before. I don't think I itched too much or hard to make it hurt? There is no bumps or sores, everything looks good. Just really tender.
It happened to me and my doctor said that you can get yeast in your urethra. I had to take the oral YI meds to get rid of it. It sounds like that is what is happening to you. It is much more painful than itchy. good luck.
Dang it, that sounds like it could be it. Do those meds have to come from a dr? or are they over the counter? It doesn't itch at all, just tender and painful. It seems like that would make it hurt to pee?