Clitoris swollen & sore on one side
Earlier this month I had some symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. This is my second time having it, so I took medication and the symptoms went away.

Shortly after that, my clitoris became swollen and puffy on one side and sore to the touch. After a week or so, it went away. I then had sex with my boyfriend - neither of us have STD's, he is my first partner and I am his second, we have been tested - and it came back again.

It's been two days now and it has gone down slightly again, but is still sore and slightly puffy. I'm wondering if maybe this is an infection that is being agitated by sex, or something else under the skin, etc.

If you've experienced this before or have any idea what it might be, please let me know. Thanks!
I get this too but the inside of my left labia minora also is sore to the touch. Mo vaginal discharge and it seems to come on randomly even duOring my period? Does this sous familiar