Clomid no baby...
I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years, last april i had surgery for endometriosis and had my tubes cleared, I was then put on clomid 100 mg i have been on since then it is now march and still no positive test results.  could the endo have taken over already again and be creating blockage?  usually on the clomid i ovulate around day 20-22 and start my period on day 28-30.  I am currently on day 32 and no period, but light spotting.  since on the clomid i have not gone past day 30 with out a period.  just wondering any advice or anyone have any opinion my doc wants me to stay on clomid till june.  i am 26 and my husband is 28 i dont get why it would be this hard
It is true that endometriosis can cause difficulty in conception but Missed periods is the first sign of pregnancy. To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.