Clumpy rice like vaginal discharge - HELP!???
I've had a wird looking vaginal discharge for a few months now. Never had this before! It looks like white rice-like formed pieces but is soft upon squishing it. I inspected the vagina and see those white pieces comming out, can also see them on my undrware. The rest of the discharge is clear whitish and thin. It almost feels that if it was coupiuos enough to collect ( yaak! I know) it would look like see through whitish with rice like pieces floating inside. Can anyone tell me if they ever heard or experienced anything like this? Going to the doctor this week - but dont expect to have any negative findings! Please help!!! IT IS VERY FROSTRATING NOT KNOWING THE CAUSE OF SOMETHING UNUSUAL HAPPENING TO YOUR BODY! Also it has been more difficult to notice the ussual montly cycle changes in the vaginal discharge ( whitish, creamy, clear, eg-white...)
Try googling "yeast infection" and see if the description fits.