Cluster of small bumps by anus.

I'm a 20 year old virgin female who has never had sexual contact.  For the past few months or so, I noticed a cluster of small fleshy bumps around my anus.  They are flesh colored and do not hurt, but sometimes it is itchy. They cannot be popped and they are not quite skin tag looking. If it helps, I shave that area once in a while.  I never had this this kind of problem before, so I'm curious if it's just skin irritation, warts, or something else and if it's something I can treat myself?

Any feedback is wonderful and much appreciated.
These bumps can be cysts, warts or hemorrhoids. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. Treatment includes sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation,cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

So what was wrong? What did u do?! I'm having the same thing and I'm a virgin as well..  I Also shave there often and haven't seen them until now!! Ur case is identical to mine!!! Please respond
I agree with the advice of the previous comment. It could be any number of conditions hemorrhoids, warts, cysts/polyps. In ANY of these instances it will take medical examination to diagnose exactly what you're dealing with.
Also as a reminder just because there isn't penetration does not mean you can't contract an STD, just having contact with the skin of another person's mouth/genitals can transmit an STD