Women's Health Community
Concerned-Bad smelling pussy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Concerned-Bad smelling pussy

Hello, I'm a little bit embarrassed and nervous about posting this but I need to know whats going on. Lately I have been having really bad smells from my *****. It's especially worse during and after sex. I shower everyday but the smell still seems to be worse than ever. What is wrong and what could I do to eliminate the smell??? Please give me some advice! Thank you!
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You could have a yeast infection. Or your homormones could be causeing the smell.
Blank
MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE A BACTERIAL INFECTION...YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO HAVE A ANTIBOITIOC PRESCRIBED TO YOU. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF IT...
Blank
like someone else said...it is probably a bacterial infection.  Maybe BV (bacterial vaginosis).  The only way to get rid of it is with anti-biotics.  Good luck
Blank
I've heard that Acidophillis tablets (over the counter) can help with the smell since it is NOT yeast based.
Blank
i just went to the dr and was told i have BV. the symptoms you mentioned seem to be that too. i on the other hand had no symptoms except that my periods we're irregular. go to the dr. so they can give you anitbiotics and get it taken care of cause otherwise it can turn into PID.
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
Is it possible you've left a tampon in after your last period?
Blank
158812_tn?1189759426
Go to the dr.
Blank
She still needs to go to the dr to get rid of it, or it can definitly turn into PID!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank