Concerned
This is my situation, I am 47 yrs old and in December I had my period then in January I had a slight blood color for about 3 hrs and I don't consider that a period so I missed my period in January but then had my period in February. It's still 3 or 4 days from when I should start for this month but I'm concerned that I'm pregnant, could I be? I took a ept test this morning and it said not pregnant but I still feel unsure!
To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.