Confused..... Help me
First off i am 6 days late. I have started af i think, instead of being bright red it is brown in color and mucous clumps, but it is a light flow like af. What is going on?? Any body know????

I'm not sure what you mean by mucous clumps. Do you mean brown mucous clumps? If so, this is probably a normal if late period. When your period is late, the blood and endometrial lining may come out brown (notice how when you first get a cut you see bright red blood but when the cut heals it's a dark-red or brown scab. If your flow stops like it normally does for you (after 4 or 5 days, for example), it's probably just your period. If the mucous is white or yellow, you should call your GYN. If you're not sure, (I know this sounds gross) smell it. Does it smell like blood? If so, it's probably just your normal period. If you have no pain or itching, it is probably your normal period. Even if you have regular periods and are healthy, occasionally something may happen to make you late or even skip a period (this happened to me once during a lot of stress and cross-country travel). My GYN said not to worry and to watch my next few periods. If they were normal (which they were), don't worry about it. Hope this sets your mind at ease.
It had turned bright red and got ALOT heavier, I haven't had a heavy AF in months. I am thinking I had a chemical pregnancy I had a positive hpt then 3 days later it was negative