Confused and Tired

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Confused and Tired

I'm a 25 year old healthy female. I'm at the proper weight for my height. I have always had regular periods.  I'm married and we have not been using protection since last August.   We would love a baby but we haven't been timing ovulation and scheduling ourselves.  We're just letting nature take it's course.

The first day of my last cycle was Jan 15th.  I've taken several hpt that have come back negative and I've been to the doctor the urine test was neg and blood test was also neg.  Ultrasound showed a 2 cm cyst which I've had before and the doctor said it is nothing to be concerned about.   The doctor said that if I ovulated late then I could be in early pregnancy that was said after my negative urine test and ultrasound but before my neg blood test.  

I'm currently severly fatigued, have discharge, have a huge appetite, cravings, some light cramping.  I don't know when I ovulated.  From everything I've read I could only be 4 weeks along if I were to be pregnant.  

I've read all of the stories of people having several negative test and still ended up pregnant.  I'm so confused because my body is telling me I am pregnant but everything else is saying I'm not.  I just want to either be pregnant or I want my period and energy levels to go back to normal and start feeling like me again.  

I'm trying to wait until the 15th of this month to see if my cycle comes back.  I'm scared to let the doctor jump start my period.

I know time will tell the truth but in the mean time I feel trapped in time.

Can a blood test be wrong?  Could it be too early?  

Have any of you experienced anything similar?  If so what was the outcome?

What is happening to my body?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments,

Niki

DO NOT LET HIM JUMP START YOUR PERIOD!!!!

let nature take its course.  you need to R.E.L.A.X.!!!

IT ***** TO WAIT...but please have a little patience and wait for your your next 'alleged' cycle
Thanks for the quick response!  

I am truly trying not to think about it, but then my mind starts jumping around again.  I've been trying to do things to keep myself as busy as possible when I can keep myself awake.  I am taking prenatal vit just in case.  I'll quit them when/if my cycle comes.  

Thanks again!
you are so welcome hun
Just wanted to leave an update for anyone that may come across this post.  I started my period yesterday.