Confused

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Confused

If you had unprotected sex and tour period comes three days after, should you even bother still take the morning after pill? Can u still get pregnant (if u dont take the pill) even though your period came?
Thanks.
ok if your saying you had sex 4 days before your period came and 3 days after you got on it (3 days after you start your period).....its not likely to get pregnant right before your period or while your on your period i guess it could happen but not really. ovulation is about 14-16 days after a period.

and if you had sex 4 days before your period waitied till you got your period to start wondering if you should take plan b. the answers no. you have to take it within 72 hours and the sooner the more effective. so no you cant take it.

its not likely your pregnant but if you dont want to be pregnant. dont have sex or use bc
Wow u really did not understand that. Where did u get that she said anything about 4 days before her period and then 3 days after her period. She said "if you have unprotected sex and your period cane 3 days after" so she can still take the plan-b 3 days after. And I felt like you were kinda of rude. She was asking advice. And 1/3 of the sexually active women do not want to be pregnant at this point in life but still want to gave sex. That's the reason people take birth control
I started my period on 17,finished on 21.I had unprotected sex on 26.can I get pregnant?
No body is replying my post....... Why?
Yes you can be pregnant bellacita.... depending n the lenth of your cycles and when you ovulate. Sperm can live up to 7 days in ideal conditions, meaning sex on the 23 could get you pregnant if you ovulated up to 7 days after that. Take a pregnancy test.
i was on birth control about 5months ago and i havent got my periods ever since and thn last month my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex could i be pregnant*confused
I had sex the past two days my partner ejaculated inside of me and i started my period today does this mean i can't get pregnant or could i still be?
I wanted to know if you have sex on the last day of your period can it throw your period off for the next month?
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals