Women's Health Community
Conservative society and telling that you are not virgin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Conservative society and telling that you are not virgin

I live in a conservative community and virginity is something that must be kept pure. I don't believe or trust that this is right but I can't tell anyone that I crossed the borders and lost it with my bf a year ago.
I'm afraid to go to a doctor because am afraid from any surgery. Is it dangerous or difficult? And how long it would take to recover if I had that surgery
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
6726276_tn?1388332222
I'd like to answer, but I'm not sure what surgery you are talking about.
In regard to virgins. Just do what you are doing, and don't tell anyone. You would be surprised at how many people are just pretending too. Pamela
Blank
What kind of surgery are we talking about darl?
Blank
I read and heard about girls who went to their genealogical dr.s to fix their hymen about losing their virginity especially before marriage. I don't regret what I did but I would like to know about this kind of surgeries.
Thank you for you supportive answers  
Blank
Dear Pamela,

I know that most of people in the societies pretend undercover. I don't want to be one of them but my society won't accept this at all. And guys here, even though they are open to this with their girlfriends, but when it comes to marriage they would look for a virgin girl and that is depressing somehow.
I'm not complaining, am fine but this is how my surrounding think!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...