Consistent Lump in my underarm
I have this continuous burning sensation caused by this "lump" in my underarm.  I was told that it is not something to worry about but I cannot get a confirmation on what it is.  It hurts to raise and lower my arm and provides a great discomfort with any movement.  It has no change in color.  It is about the size of a nickle and hard all around.  Any idea on what it could be?
My friend had the same thing; she had to get it surgically rermoved. It got to the point where she could not hold her arm down by her side.
History:
42 year old woman-had physical in December 04, doctor spent a tad extra time on right arm pit during exam, like he had found something, but then said nothing of it.

I have (for years) sweated profusely on the right side.

Currently:
In the past two weeks-(since I started using Dove deodorant - coincidence?? allergy??)- i have developed burning (on both sides) and just found a lump in my right underarm.

The weird thing is that I have also developed a lump on my upper outer right arm; about 3-4 inches above the elbow. This I just noticed about a month ago, but it has gotten bigger over time (now visible).

My underarm lump HURTS!!! But the lump on my upper outer arm does not hurt.

Have an appt Monday but gotta get thru the weekend-anyone have any similar experiences???

hello, I have sorta the same problem, but I went to see my gyno 2 1/2 wks ago and found out a few days ago that I have HPV both low and high risk types. Now I have a lump under my arm about the size of a pea. I can see it on the outside a bit raised but its tough to the touch and its mostly inside under the skin. It hurt for a few days and burned yesterday...even more when shirt rubbed it or when my arm was at my side. It could be nothing but I just wanted to make sure! It sounds like if it doesn't go away it might not be a good sign! I'm so bummed! Not to mention that I have a circulatory disorder that I think might be making my immune system a little lower than normal people's. I'm not sure but it freaks me out!
Well Im Only 12 , And I Swaet Alot Under My Arms. So My Mom Went Out To Get Me More Deoderant , And She Bought Secret , The Kind That Has A Vinnila Smell To It , And As Soon As I Put It On The Next Morning , I Started To Fell a Pain. So I Kept Puting It On , Then I Got A Scare. So I Said Let Me Use The REss Of This Mitchum Deoderant , So I Did , Then I Ran Out So I Swited Back To Secret. Then I Noticed A Bump . Looks Like A Boil , But Dosen't Hav ea Head . It Looks Liek a Big Misqito Bite. So I Found Out that If You Switch Your Deoderant Up , And He Have Soft Sensitive Skin . You CAn Get Boils , Scares , Lumps And Pain In Your Under Arm