Constant High Core Body Temperature/Not Fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am a 32 year old female, recently (January) off the birth control pill suffering from a core body temperature that always lies within the range of 99.0-99.6
I never had this problem until getting off the pill, and actually have always felt more cold than warm. I feel constantly warm, and if it is hot outside I hate it, I feel too hot. When others are comfortable I feel HOT.
I had my thyroid checked and it is fine.
My obgyn has no answers for me but to say it sounds similar to pre-menopausal symptoms (feeling hot).
She said a possible imbalance in the hormones from being on the pill could maybe affect me, but by now (being off the pill since January) my hormones should have righted themselves.
My primary doctor said it is nothing to worry about since it isn't too high... it is not a fever... but it is really annoying and uncomfortable and I can't possibly be the only one who has this problem???
Clearly something is differnt than before or not functioning as well... what could it be???
I also have the same problem with always feeling hot. If I touch somebody with my hands the heat seems to be pertruding out. I haven't been on any birth control however for about 10 years. I am only 28 there is NO way it can be pre menopousal! I cannot find an answer to my question either. Somebody help!
It could be pre menopause.  If it happens before the age of 40 it's called premature menopause and premature ovarian failure.  And it can happen to women in their early 20's.

It might be worth getting a serious of bloodwork done including your hormone levels, especially FSH.

If you are premenopausal then you probbaly want to know, especially if you haven't started your family yet.

Otherwise your thermostat been reset and the higher temp is normal for you.
what about me...i also have a high core temperature of about 99.0, and i am a male age 18, with the same symptoms. My doctors have no answers, and the only time i feel comfortable is when everyone else is freezing. Um, i havent ever been on birth controll,  and cannot find any answers
Hey guys, i am constantly HOT!!! It is the most annoying problem i have ever had. I am 22 yrs old, and female. I feel so lost about this, as it seems no one can help me or give me any sort of answers. Maria8 i totally understand what you are saying, when other people are wearing 2 jerseys and long pants im wearing shorts and a t-shirt with sandals and im not cold at all! then in summer i spend my days at home in the least amount of clothes that i can bear to touch my body.. so because of this problem i find it very difficult to work because i know there is no way i could possibly put long pants on :( i sweat almost constantly in summer and it is very very embarrassing.. It seems to Hit me hard especially when i am drying my hair with a hairdryer, i have to lie down to cool off, when im getting ready, i have to go outside for an hour to stop overheating and try to stop sweating! or when im driving in the car. Lets not even talk about trying to exercise, i feel i need a mask for when i go to the gym so i can hide my identity. Among other doctors, The obgyn did tests and everything is 'normal' Its horrible that you actually hope something will come back as high or low on the blood tests.. No-one understands and i am frustrated. As i live in South Africa this problem is just 10 times worse, especially having the hottest summer recorded here in years i have decided to move to a different country, hopefully where it rains/snows 80% - 100% of the time. I feel like i need to live in bath full of ice...
I'm a 15 year old girl, haven't started the pill yet and I have these problems too. Everyday in class i get so overwhelmed from this horrible heat that I've had to leave the room. My friends have even told me I feel like a furnace to them, and when its cold I can finally feel better. I want this to end, but no answers. Anyone know anything?
I'm a 30 year old male and my core temp never drops below 99. I hover around 100 but it doesn't fluxuate much higher than that. I'm usually warm, but a comfortable warm. My wife HATES that I keep the a/c in our house at 68 in the summer time. I walk the dog in a t-shirt in February (live in Pittsburgh), and it's refreshing.  

I have never had a doctor explain this to me, despite my asking them. What I can figure is this: I grew up in Colorado where winters are very harsh at times. Maybe because it was so cold, my body adapted more quickly and adjusted itself to a high temp? I don't know...my theory goes out the window as soon as one of you tell me you've lived in Hawaii your whole life, lol.

And no...I've never been on the pill.
My story is the same as both of yours!  I haven't ever tracked my temperature, but I will now.  I am exactly like p3archer.  I am 57 yrs old, I had a hysterectomy 30 years ago, so hormones, the pill, menopause, all that crap is no part of my problem.  Like p3; friends who come to my house never take their coats off. I live in VT & I love winter.  In the summer I wear those frozen head bands while trying to put on make up, which is futile since I sweat so much.  I live in shorts and sleeveless shirts and spend summer locked in my bedroom with air conditioning.  I have had this problem for 12 years now and not one of  my many doctors have a clue.  This interferes with my life tremendously, as when I get hot, I sweat, which then causes me to itch, which then triggers hives and then I am not a happy camper.  I have walked out of grocery stores because I was too hot.  This is my normal everyday and I hate it!  I wish someone could figure it out for me!  People that know me know this is true for me so they won't even bother to invite me to some outdoor event, but others don't understand me when I refuse to do outdoor activities as I get too hot.  When people see me beet red and sweating profusely and my clothes stuck to me, then they understand it. I haven't worn a coat in winter time in years.  I have shoveled my driveway barefoot.   Help! help! help!
I am a 38 year old male and I have had problems with feeling hot all the time. Doctors can not find whats wrong. Have had problem for about 7 months now.
Hi all,
I am in a similar position. I am a 28 year old female and have had a constantly elevated core temp for about 5 years. I've never seen anyone specifically about it but get told by doctors (when i'm in seeing them about unrelated issues) "gee you have a high temperature''. I never really worried too much about it until I moved in with my boyfriend and he has been complaining because I overheat in bed and am constantly tossing and turning trying to cool down in my sleep. The weird thing is I never break into a sweat. My body just keeps burning up and I wake up in the morning as if I have run a marathon, totally dehydrated with sore, dry skin! It's getting uncomfortable....
I feel your pain people!!!
I have the same problem! When it get's warm I get itchy all over and it drives me crazy! I can't stand being in stores that don't have air conditioning because I feel a desperate need to get out of there and in our old house I used to open the freezer  and stand in it just to cool down. I am a 28 year-old male and have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I always wake up a little dehydrated and my mom tells me that when I was little she used to have to change me in the middle of the night because my shirt was always soaked with sweat.

Does anyone have any idea why that is?
I too have this problem of increased body heat--always have since I was 15--I am now 31. I hate it!!! Never been on the pill or anything like that. I've asked doctors but to no avail. I am somewhat glad (but not really because to me this is nothing I'd wish on anyone) that I am not alone.
I am so relieved to find this post.  I'm sitting at my computer after another night of my boyfriend not being able to touch me while we are in bed because my core temperature is to high... it's so bad he's wondering if I'm on drugs!  I've been this way pretty much my whole life. I feel like a lump of coal!

Isn't there anyone out there who can post back ideas for us?  Doctors have told me that it's nothing to worry about but, everyone around me worries about it!
I am a 62 yr old female and started having overheated core temperature in 1990, had a full hysterectomy in 1980. Every year the problem gets worse.  For the last 2 years I have been seeing a accupuncturist every 2 to 3 weeks for accupuncture and also chinese herbs, but so far no results, am at a loss what to do now.  Quite frankly life is a misery.  I live in Australia, summer seems to be 12months of the year. This problem is not a falicy, surely someone must be doing some sort of research on this.  Please help us.

Tulip 1990
please somebody tell me d reason behind it,,,,,i m slso hve d same problem
live in canada. in the winter its heaven. on days like today where its +37c...not so much.
well i have done some research and i have discovered that metabolism and body temp are often connected, and that people with excessively high metabolisms or really slow ones tend to have high body temps... any thoughts?
i am a 23 male from egypt having the same problem for monthes now, but i hat the cold days and any breeze makes me feel uncomfortable, may be it's my nature, but the problem stays still i am always about 38 C.
this is annoying, and i have no clear reason or solution.
i think it may be rise in hormones
OMG this is the first time I have heard of anyone having this problem too.....I am the same.  For years.  I am always hot.  I sweat in November getting ready for work.  I can't go shopping, be around lots of people because the room temps everyone else is comfortable at, I find excessively hot. It is embarrassing, always being red in the face and just plain uncomfortable.  I hate it.
iI live in Canada too and love the fall and winter.  I go to hockey games and sit in the arena with no coat on!
I am 27 years old and have this same problem.  I have a friend of mine that had the same issue.  She eventually found out that she has a thyroid problem.  Her thyroid issue did not show up with traditional testing. She had to do something with her temperature every morning and record it and thats how they found out.  I know this may not be the answer but for some it could be.  I haven't yet figured out what is causing mine.
I am 71 and also have this problem.I had a hysterectomy when I was 43 and the hot flashes continued They put me on Premarin. I took my self off after 20 years. I have gone back on premarin to stop the sweating Day & Night I am warm and sweaty but my actual temp is usually around 97.6. What is the answer.
My wife is suffering from this problem since she was 16. She's 27 now. We heard that some lady here in our city got "healed" by going to a psychiatrist. It does help at least by changing the attitude. This lady changed hers and then the temperature just disappeared... But it haven't worked with my wife yet.
It's strange that my wife felt much better when we were on vacation in Canada this summer. Though it was hot as hell in Toronto she had 36,6 when she usually has around 37,2 or 99 Farenheit. This proves that she CAN have "normal" temperature.
Medicine here in Russia ***** badly, so I'm asking those of you who live in Canada or other developed countries - has anybody undergone a thorough medical examination like in a laboratory or something? I can't believe that NOBODY knows an answer! And I can't believe that nobody has written some kind of dissertation or thesis on this issue.

There should be at least 1 doctor in this world who is as hot as you guys to care enough to make a research!!!  
I am a dad of a 7 year old , she runs a high temp all the time , but that is not the problem , the problem is when she gets a fever it spikes higher than normal ppl , and that gets scary, been to doctors and icus once because it progressed so bad.
in conclusion we just found that she just runs hotter than most people

\I is no doctor, but from reading endless posts and websites the only like I could find to this were 3 things
1- FMF link below
2-hormons and very high sex drive
3-early symptoms of pregnancy
http://www.rareconnect.org/en/community/familial-mediterranean-fever/article/recently-diagnosed-with-fmf

i would love to hear from anyone who might know anything more
Im 34 yr old female for the past threea day my body is heated no fever then I sweat and messes with my sleep and later goes away but I went.to dr says its anxiety panic attacks but im freaking out
I just came from my doctor and he has noticed that the past 3 times I've been there over 6 month period that I've had a temperature of 99.3 even when I'm not sick. I've never noticed being hot; in fact I'm usually cold. I know that my temperature used to always run lower than normal. Not sure what is going on but now I'm getting concerned. He said to take my temperature daily and at different times of the day for a few months to notice any changes and that it's nothing to be concerned about yet at this point.
i have core fever everynight, mybody feels like i burnning from inside out and my body feels hot to touch, I have been having this for years. I was finally diagonsis with cushing syndrome, its where the adrenal gland on top of kidney has tumor and pituituary gland has tumor whhich r usually no cancer, it messes up hormones and ammune (immune) system. betty
You may just have a very healthy dose of brown fat. This is a heat generating mechanism in mammals that helps them stay warm and which is a fantastic calorie burner. Yours may just be firing away even when you aren't exposed to cold, so you'll be hotter than everyone but probably skinnier as well.
The "brown fat" theorythat you mention is interesting. I wonder if there is indeed some correlation. I do not, as much as I eat at times, gain a whole lot of weight. (I am not skinny, but my boyfriend even comments that my metabolism must be super high since I rarely work out, and eat pretty healthy and gain no weight.
It is very frustrating to not find answers, but comforting to know I am not the only one.
I work in a restaurant now, and on really busy days, I feel like I am overheating and really heavy. I touch someone with my hands and they are horrified because they are furnace-like.
I still wake up with sweats and feeling on fire sometimes at night too.
The only relief I have ever found is through acupuncture. It helps to rebalance my "chi".
I just think I function on a completely different level than others. I know too, that my 'fight or flight' is easier to trigger than others too, so I just thinkk my system is running on a higher level perhaps.
Good luck to everyone, and thanks for your input!
Have you found any solutions?????
My situation is very similar...there must be someone out there who can help @!!!!!!

Have you found any solutions?????

So my hands mostly, sometimes my body heats so much, that I burn others (sometimes without physical contact) .... My skin heats up so much that I burn others (to the extent of reddening on others skin)...

But my core temp is NORMAL.... HELP!!
I also "steal" (their words) others heat or coldness
Hi - can anyone please tell me why when in bed with my boyfriend it feels like I'm lying next to a furnace?  I can't cuddle up to him :o( I'm struggling to find answers or solutions anywhere.
My wife is always worm and Its makes me feel very unconfy especially in bed. I'm concern if this doest not have any effect on her fertility sinse we dont have kids jet and are not even trying for one jet.please help.  
I have the same issue and except when my core temp raised it was because we discovered I had asthma apparently you can get it as an adult. I knew that asthma could do this due to my son when he was born his temp was 99 and when I switch pediatricians when he was 18 months they assumed he had a low grade fever I had to tell them that was his normal temp. that's when i was informed that people with asthma can have a higher core temp than everyone else its their bodies way of fighting back against the constriction of the air ways your body thinks you have a cold in your lungs so its fighting back hence the raised temp. (if your symptoms don't come and go like if it were menopause) then you might want to ask your doc about the possibility of conditions known to cause similar symptoms like asthma and I'm sure there are other kinds of diseases that raise core temps. asthma can make you sweat up a storm also my son when he is having issues sometimes he sweats so bad his sheets are like he peed to bed but it's sweat, same with me when my asthma is acting up I have to change my bedding constantly from sweat.
When I was a kid when I was cold I would  crawl in bed with my little sister she had what they called childhood asthma (acute bronchitis) she was always hot no matter how cold it was my sister was nice n toasty. She still has asthma its just not called acute bronchitis anymore. I don't know if she has the same issues as I do with the sweating I know she didn't when we was little.
Hi everyone, I'm a 15 year old girl and I've had this problem since I was born. I have a high internal temperature and it causes me to be hot all of the time. I've never really felt the cold and my friends often call me 'radiator' because in winter I can keep them warm. This problem can also cause me to have dizziness, headaches, sickness (throw up) and faint. However my temperature rises again during exercise and in hot climates as you would expect which increases the chances of these effects. Apart from high internal temperature, the only other term doctors have linked are heat related illnesses such as heat exhaustion. They have said it may be a long term heat related illness. There aren't many things you/I can do to stop this, the only advice I was given was to 'keep cool' so ice cubes, cold drinks, fans: anything that keeps you cool can help you but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot you can do, if you have the same problem as me. Other than this, I don't have any other illnesses or diseases and my core temperature isn't related to anything else other than what it is. I hope this helps and if anyone finds a cure or hears of one, I will be extremely grateful as this illness is linked to some of my biggest insecurities.
i share a similar problem to most people here, the difference is that i am mostly cold (except while at work,when i'm up and about) i find when i am sitting and its kind of chilly or downright cold, i get cold. so cold in fact that i feel i'm going to break apart from the chatter of my teeth and body shaking. I feel like my body is seizing up on me.I also tend to steal people's warmth. I have been this way for as long as i could understand that this wasn't exactly normal. But i feel i have discovered part of the reason why my hands at least get so hot. I believe i have the power to "heal or balm" a persons ailments. I have tested this theory several times, each with a positive result, even in those initially skeptical .A lot of you probably share a similar effect. Most people do, i'm no scientist  but i feel that it has to do with most of us begining to naturally understand the spiritual side we possess. I believe we should try to do the research on ourselves into our spiritual mind as well as the physical one.People seem to be "awakening" into some higher form of consciousness, each at their own spiritual time and pace and eventually we will all emerge as the true people GOD intended for us to be.Try focusing the heat energy into your hands and then you can purge it by "laying on of hands" It really is a divine gift from GOD THE CREATOR. He just wants you to open your eyes to others and realize we CAN actually help one another, that's why he created so many of us.To have communion with one another of the mind heart as well as spirit.I believe when we nurture those things we are put on a path that ultimately brings us closer to GOD. We live in perilous times; we are "ALL" fighting for our souls, I think this is GOD reminding us that we have souls, and have them for a reason. THIS IS NOT FACT, but I strongly believe that we are winding down on our time here on THIS earth. And we should all be deciding what path we take, what stance. In other words-what master do we serve... Just look around you, the proof is fairly screaming to make it's self  be heard. Please don't continue to ignore it. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ALL FIND YOUR PATHS TO ENLIGHTENMENT..I.E. GOD.
Hello! I have a problem with elevated temperature, which used to occur for 6 years - onlu in spring and summer-time (April-August), but now I have it constantly for the last two years. Quite detailed blood tests seem fine apart from elevated IgE (1000), no visible signs of allergy, but I developed lately post nasal drip. Anyone heard what may cause such symptoms and how to cure them?
Aafter an attack of high blood sugar and hhigh blood pressure, I have been having ppains all over my body esp my right sshoulder and back of my neck, and I eexperience slight headaches. Pls what iis wrong? El from Nigeria
I'm 30 & have always had a higher core temp than normal. My dad & my 2 sons also have this which must mean that whatever it is, is hereditary. I've asked different doctors why & no one has an answer.
I agree someone should at least be studying this. I've been to Dr's and get no answers they want to do plenty of exams which all come out fine..except for my pocketbook! As soon as I awake at anytime I get a flash of heat to the point of sweat hair becomes soaked half way up and I feel like I am in a desert somewhere! Then it goes away I am 53 yrs. old gone through the "normal hot flashes" there is a difference. I noticed when I went with my family on a juice diet (yuck) for just 3 days I felt better no heat no discomfort. I thought I'd eat healthy after those 3 days and have fared pretty well. Only as soon as I dared to eat bread I started feeling bad again. Then caffeinated products seemed to cause the same reaction. Now I am thinking as much as I hate to (I love bread,coffee & tea) I am going to restrict myself back to veggies's fruit for a while to see what happens. I get drinking water from a natural spring nearby it really helps me too lots and lots of water!
I've had the same problem since I was a child.  It is not menopausal (I hate when people say that, it's just so annoying).  I feel like I am burning from the inside out, I am radiating riduculous heat, but if I take my temperature, I am always at a normal 98.6.  I also can't live without a sweater because the outside of my body is still cold.  (It is like the inside of my body and outside just aren't in sync--hands burning up, heat radiating from everywhere, but still cold & hot--). It really is the weirdest and most frustrating thing ever.  I would say it was mental, except my husband can feel the heat, so it's not in my head. I was taken off the pill and that didnt help.

I decided to be more "in tune" with my body when these episodes occur and now think it might be a food allergy (seafood in particular). I love seafood, eat it all the time, but have noticed that after eating sushi, shrimp boils, crab, calamari, etc.... I have these episodes. (some white wines also).  Since seafood has more iodone than most foods, and iodine effects hormone levels, perhaps its the iodine in the food?????? (It's a theory anyway and better than "oh you're just having a hot flash or your menopausal," I've had this since I was born--no 6 year old is menopausal!).
I'm a 39 year old male and  I also suffer from this problem, I hate summer as I'm constantly boiling hot. The only time I'm really comfortable is in winter. I'm finally feeling just right when it's around 10 degrees C or less outside. Average inside room temp is also too hot for me. This has cost me 2 girlfriends (as one poster listed above said about not being able to cuddle up to their partner). Of all the billions invested in research and the hundreds of thousands of drugs produced worldwide I can't believe nobody has developed something to cure this! Or at least do research to cure it. :(  
I am a 40 year old male and had these same symptoms all my life; its never really bothered me and certainly had no complaints from the generally cooler females aside from they have to take there clothes off as they get too hot... lol. But I can frequently wake to find my hand print on my chest or shoulder. As I said it's never really bothered me, but I do find I am getting hotter as I get older - no pun intended! I am reasonably active and never gained much weight, also wouldn't be great at sleeping; but there must be something else common among us apart from the high core temperatures. My son is very similar and has the same blood type as his mother where my daughter who has the same blood type as myself is not, which indicate as noted previously the possibility of some hereditary genome. Come on you Doctors and research people; maybe TED could hold the answers... Roll on the Winter!!
Hello to everyone who has posted over the past few years about their "overheating"! I must start by saying when I originally posted my comments, I never would have expected such a response. To think, there were/are so many other people out there suffering from the 'radioactive' feeling that I often had is interesting indeed.
Let me say right up front that I don't know if there is any correlation or not... so please don't assume that my problem is yours as well, but 3 months ago, I had my gallbladder removed after (most likely 5-8years) of gallbladder attacks. No to go into too much detail with the gallbladder, but after having it removed, every time I went to the DR for my check-up's after surgery, my temp was registering lower than my normal 99.0+. I mean, it actually was coming up at 97.9-98.6
Even now, sitting here, just having started my period today (which used to make me sooo much hotter,) my temp is 98.1.....I find it a strange coincidence that my temp used to be higher, and my gallbladder didn't work, so when I was eating, I couldn't digest any fats because my gallbladder was filling up with bile, but not able to empty (biliary dyskinesia). Also, sometimes after eating, my heart felt like it was racing, and that doesn't happen anymore either. Gallbladder is gone, and so is my running hot temps.
Anyway, just thought I would share. I am sure there are a thousand different reasons why we might run higher temps, but I think I found mine.
Good luck to all of you, thank you for sharing your stories, and I hope you find YOUR answers.
There is a form of Tibetan meditation called "tummo". The monks in Tibet are able to lower or raise their core temperatures simply by thought. The researcher Dr. Herbert Benson conducted many studies on this form of meditation and found that the monks could lower their basal temperatures to extremely low degrees as well as raise them to very high numbers with only beneficial effects on the body.

So for those who are experiencing body temps that are too high, try meditation. Imagine your body cooling down in your core for about 10-20 minutes daily and you'll find that you can do this. Only in the West do we believe we are slaves to our physiology. For those with too low temps, (me), I use Tummo to keep myself at a comfortable warmth. My temps have dropped and I've noticed weight gain and that I'm cold all the time so I use Tummo meditation to raise my temps and it is working wonderfully. Feel free to google "tummo" or "g-tummo" to find out more.
I have this issue to. I'm a 28 year old Female. I do get anxiety attacks at least once a week , sometimes more. I went to the doctor 3 times in the last 4 months and my Temp is always 99.5. My nurse today told me it's my normal temp. I'm having a hard time believing it's my normal temp.. I don't feel like I have a fever, and nothing is out of the ordinary. I get Hot if it's hot and I get cold if it's cold, weather I'm outside or inside, just like other people would that have normal body temps. I am always nervous before I go to a Doctor, could this be the reason? Also, my temp was taken at 8:30am by my doctor, so it's not like I have a lower body temp in the morning like I have read is supposed to be normal. Also, there has been a few times I checked my body temp at night and it says I'm 97.6. It isn't as good as the oral thermometer at my doctors office so it could be inaccurate. Anyway I got so scared I had my doctor give me a blood test and test me for anything and every thing because I am losing sleep over this and worry about it way too much.
I'm 26 and have not been on any birth control for over 5 years and have had this problem for as l can remember!! my temperature never drops below 99.6 summer time is torture for me- I get sunstroke within 10 minutes of direct sun exposure unless I am constantly submerged in water(an outdoor pool etc) Nobody seems to have any answers for me either... At least I know I'm not the only one in this situation now...
Living in Australia too with the same high body temperature problems. Makes for misery particularly in summer. Would be interested to hear if anyone has made progress into research or if anyone has received help for similar condition.
Hello, i have googled this specific question with the intention of answering all the queries that exist on the web with regards to this question because i myself had been suffering this for the last 4 months and it made me feel really sick, uneasy and tired and i hated the feeling of having to always keep myself in cool places and have to have three baths a day to just feel normal.

I finally found the cure in an unlikely place. I have always had a little feeling of sickness when in warm places since a young age, but it got really bad 4 months back and every normal doctor i went to did all medical checks but all parameters such as blood pressure, temperature, and blood test etc were normal but i still was feeling heat, since i am in india somebody suggested i visit an ayurvedic doctor(ayurvedic doctors are doctors who prescribe medicines and treatments according to an ancient indian text called the ayurveda http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayurveda)

So i made the trip to a well known ayurvedic doctor at the ayurvedic rejuvenation center at an ashram and the doctor there just felt my wrist and started her diagnosis, and without me even telling her the symptoms she said everything is normal but there is a lot of heat trapped in your system and she said it is not a very rare problem, she said that no mainstream medicine doctor has been able to diagnose it till date cause there is no such thing as body heat in allopathic(mainstream) medicine there is only temperature, she said in ayurveda it's called ushna(heat) and she said no need to go into the cause of it just have these ayurvedic medicines and i have been having them for three days now and i can feel the heat slowly leaving my system, i am suppose to take the medicines for 40 days but just today being the third day i am already feelin 60% better and ease has returned to the whole body and she also gave me some medicines to repair the minor damage to the system from this heat, so i would like to suggest to anybody who is having this problem that if no doctor is able to help then please no matter what country you are in please look for a good ayurvedic or siddha(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddha_medicine) doctor, nowadays they are all over the world.
hope you'll all get okay soon cause i have been through the frustrating experience of going to many mainstream doctors and not finding a solution till this happened and i feel like a real fool for doubting that any alternative medicine science could actually have something very simple but powerful in it.
I'm thirteen and my temperature never drops below 100, help, anyone? I'd appreciate it... This started when I was twelve.
Hi I have been going through this for at least 4 years now. Blood tests come back normal. Can you tell me the name of these tablets i have been on the web address you have given but can't see any names of tablets or medicines for this.
Thank you