Constant bladder pressure and burning after urination. I NEED HELP!!!!...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Constant bladder pressure and burning after urination. I NEED HELP!!!!!

I have been in pain for 3 months now.  I have had constant bladder pressure, and burning after urination.  I have been to my obgyn 3 times, and have tested negative for yeast and bv.   The only thing that is showing up is a small amount of white blood cells in my urine.  I have taken Macrobid  and Bactrim two times.  They have not helped me at all.   I have also been having tailbone and lower back pain.  Any ideas?  I cant take the suffering anymore.
Whenever i hear about bladder pressure with painfull urination from someone who's already been to an obgyn several times, i always have to pop in and talk about the wonders of interstitial cystitis. I wrote a pretty long reply the other day on it, so i think i'll direct you to that thread to see if anything matches up.

long story short though, See a urologist. Ask about the possibility of Interstitial Cystitis. Its common, and commonly misdiagnosed. Mine started out with bladder pressure and painfull urination, common symptoms for IC, yet it took at least a year to diagnose. i'd hate for anyone else to go through that.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/What-should-I-do-or-even-believe-anymore/show/1382005
have they checked you for a UTI or a kidney infection?
I have taken antibiotics 4 times for a bladder infection, they are not helping.  My gyn never did a true culture of the urine just a dipstick which shows a small amount of white blood cells.  I am going to another doctor Friday, if I can take the pain until then.  

Thank you so much for your post.  I have been reading about interstitial cystitis online.  It does sound like I have that.  I am going to a regular GP Friday, because I need a referral to go to a urologist because of my Insurance Company.  I was wondering if you had the burning after urination that lasts throughout the day?   It is so horrible, I don't know what is worst that or the bladder pressure.  Like someone is sitting on top of my bladder all day.
Hi I'm 16 years of age and have just woken up with the feeling of needing to urinate. I went to the loo and had a really bad burning pain. I went back to my room and felt the need to urinate again. This time, I didn't need to, but the feeling was still there. I have read through a few forums and replys and it seems to be affecting young woman around the age of 21, any ideas on what I should do?