Continuous brown vaginal discharge after period
Hello,I have a concern.  The last day of my cycle was the 15th of May.  On the 17th of May, it seemed like my period came back and I had to use pads all day.  From the 18th to today (23rd) I have had continuous brown discharge.  I am very concerned.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me?  Sorry to be so graphic...
have you called your doctor?  You might have some kind of infection.  could it be a part of your period?  I take it, it's not the usual pattern of your menstrual cycle, otherwise, you would not be posting.  However, i know when my period ends, the last few days it becomes a brown discharge.  If it's brown...it means it's old blood.  Do you have any odor or other symptoms?
Hi, I actually have a similar concern but it's not me it's my girlfriend who not only has this brown discharge acelter her period but her period comes every other week and I bet it's not normal at all, however, she is in her third month of taking anti-contraceptive pills. Please I ask anyone who can have some type of info to post it so that I may at least know that it's not something serious.