Contraceptive pill & pregnancy
Hi, I am on Loestrin 20 pill and 5 days ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.  And 4 days later I forgot one pill and then the next night I was 5 hours late taking the next one, so I took the 2 together.   But ive been hearing if you forget 2 pills your supposed to take them when you remember and the take another 2 the next day... but I am unsure if I am considered to have missed 2 pills cos I really only missed one cos the second one was just a few hours late??   I hav just taken my next one now in the last hour but i was puzzled if i should been taking 2 or not.  And then i feelin this twingy feeling below my stomach and was freaking that it was sumhow implantation in the womb starting.   Any suggestions?
Hi girls,

I have a question and was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat at all.
SO, I was overseas in January and on Diane-35. My partner and i went to liverpool and i forgot my packet at his parents house where we were staying. Anyways so i missed 4 pills from the 6th-9th January and got my breakthrough bleed on the 10th-11th. Because we had intercourse while we were away i was scared of being pregnant so i didnt continue taking the pill. Then 2 weeks 4 days later i stupidly decided to begin a new pill pack, when i still hadn't had my period.
Since then I've had extremely sore breasts but especially my nipples which are starting to get better, I have also become very bloated. The last week or so i have been having some vaginal discharge that is clear and somes a very light yellow lotiony colour, there is no odour, itchyness, etc at all.

So my question is does anyone think i may be pregnant i did a home test a week ago which was negative but just cant relax about it. i have a doctors app. on monday.

Thanks :)

ps. i know i was very irresponsible with the pill it was a once off!
I think we are in the wrong sort of community here for this kinda talk so I posted my question in the Birth Control( Contraception) Community instead.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Birth-Control-Contraception-/show/260