Aa
A
A
Close
Contraceptive pill & pregnancy
Hi, I am on Loestrin 20 pill and 5 days ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.  And 4 days later I forgot one pill and then the next night I was 5 hours late taking the next one, so I took the 2 together.   But ive been hearing if you forget 2 pills your supposed to take them when you remember and the take another 2 the next day... but I am unsure if I am considered to have missed 2 pills cos I really only missed one cos the second one was just a few hours late??   I hav just taken my next one now in the last hour but i was puzzled if i should been taking 2 or not.  And then i feelin this twingy feeling below my stomach and was freaking that it was sumhow implantation in the womb starting.   Any suggestions?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi girls,

I have a question and was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat at all.
SO, I was overseas in January and on Diane-35. My partner and i went to liverpool and i forgot my packet at his parents house where we were staying. Anyways so i missed 4 pills from the 6th-9th January and got my breakthrough bleed on the 10th-11th. Because we had intercourse while we were away i was scared of being pregnant so i didnt continue taking the pill. Then 2 weeks 4 days later i stupidly decided to begin a new pill pack, when i still hadn't had my period.
Since then I've had extremely sore breasts but especially my nipples which are starting to get better, I have also become very bloated. The last week or so i have been having some vaginal discharge that is clear and somes a very light yellow lotiony colour, there is no odour, itchyness, etc at all.

So my question is does anyone think i may be pregnant i did a home test a week ago which was negative but just cant relax about it. i have a doctors app. on monday.

ps. i know i was very irresponsible with the pill it was a once off!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I think we are in the wrong sort of community here for this kinda talk so I posted my question in the Birth Control( Contraception) Community instead.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Birth-Control-Contraception-/show/260
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
6 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
10 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
21 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources