Could I Be Pregnant?
I got my period on time last month & it lasted the full time. (July 29th-Aug 2nd).  I hadn't been feeling good & ended uo getting sick so I took a test & it came back negative. I have been trying to get pregnant since Feb & nothing has happened so far. I was supposed to get my period today, (Aug 26th) but I ended up getting it two days early, (Aug 24th). My period wasn't supposed to be done till Aug 28th & it ended today. The beginning of my period was a dark brown discharge & its usually bright red then turns brown the day before it ends. I've read stories about other woman who have the same things happen to them where they end up taking many home pregnancy test that always come back negative but they went to the doctor & the doctor confirms that they are pregnant. So now I'm wondering if I could be pregnant too?
Usually it's very light in those stories and only lasts a short time and is not constant, however.  Not every woman has implantation bleeding, which isn't going to occur around the time your period but when implantation occurs, which is closer toward the middle of your cycle in most cases.

While it's not impossible, it's probably not the case since this sounds like a regular period made short by hormonal changes.  If you want to, you can go get your doctor to order a blood test, but don't get your hopes too high.  I'd hate to see your expectations and excitement up and then have them dashed.