Could I be pregnant ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Could I be pregnant ?

I just trying to get some answers, if some could please help ..I had intercourse with my boyfriend on the first of December and many times after that I started getting sign of being pregnant I am tired all the time very emotional my senses are going crazy an  feeling sick .. So I started getting worried about being pregnant not that it would be a bad thing I have 2 kids already ..my period wasn't due till the 23 of December but when I went to the bathroom on the 12 and I wiped there was a little blood and mucus I no sorry tmi so I took a test before my period was do and it can neg so when my period was do I started spotting but not very much which is not normal for me the next day something then it turned to brown blood till the net day and then stopped .. Now it's the first of January and when I went to the bath room and I wiped again there was clear mucus with a little blood in it I ne'er have this happen with my first to pregnancy .. i told another test today and it was neg again so im getting worried has anyone ever had this happen please help
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing