Could I be pregnant? 10 days late but negative test results

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Hi, Im 16 and i think i might be pregnant. My periods are ALWAYS regular every (28-29 days) so by count right now im about 5 or 6 days late. Ive taken a home pregnancy test but it said negative.. could I still be pregnant? I accually want a baby, both me and my boyfriend do.  I stoped takin my birth control August 3 so Im pretty sure this late period couldnt be cause by that. Im not worried about having a baby because my boyfriend makes good money, has a place of his own and has money set back for a baby.  I just want to know if I could still be pregnant even though the test is negative?
*Update*
I'm now 29 days late and have a million negative HPT's.  I just got back a negative blood test result from a local lab.  Once we are finally moved I'll be able to see our new doctor and see what's up.  Since I got the negative blood test it's clear I'm not pregnant.  I might have ovarian cysts or something else.  Who knows.  The weird thing is I've had more symptoms the last couple of days than the whole month of missing my period.  nauseous, utter exhaustion, eggwhite sticky discharge, headaches, dizzy spouts, and major mood swings and emotional outbursts.  Ugh.  I just wish I knew what was wrong with me.  
Hi! I am currently 10 days late for my period. I had sex several times during the month and me and my husband only use the "pull-out" method. I haven't had all the clear symptoms of pregnancy, I have had a very frequent need to pee and it feels as if its severe but I don't pee all that much. My lower back has been bugging me a lot. I have had a lot of discharge and some slight nagging pain on the side of my stomach by my ovary. The last 2 days I have felt some cramping like I could start my period, but not sure if its do to that or pregnancy. All along I haven't been moody much but today many things are annoying me. I have 2 sons ages 6 and 2 and sadly I don't remember how soon I started noticing symptoms but with my first son I took 6 tests and they were all negative till I went to the doctor and it was finally positive. I took 2 cheapy 99 cent store test and they were both negative, but not sure about trusting them or maybe I'm not far enough along. So anyway I know what you are going through and the wonder and wait it very agonizing. I wish I just knew so I could prepare myself one way or the other. I wasnt planning on getting pregnant or having another child but now that I am in this situation the thoughts growing on me. Let me know what happens to you. Most people dont write about the end result and I feel they are comforting.
I forgot to add something. The last week or more I have been extremely horny and cant seem to be satisfied even after I orgasm. Does this have anything to do with pregnancy?
Hello, just wanted to update everyone and let them know that I did finally start my period after 11 days late. I was relieved, even though a part of me was hoping, but theres always another time to get pregnant. Good luck everyone!!!
i was in same boat missed period neg test so i brought 10 of ebay lol did one tuesday was neg was getting fed up thinking stuff was wrong with me etc thought i was going mad so did test this morning came bk pos so had do 2 more t make sure but before found out was preg went doc and he told me to wait a week so even tho neg test u can still be preg
I'm also 16 years old, i have been off birth control for 8 months and i am 10 days late on my period, I took 2 tests and both came back negative, i went to the doctor and they did a test too (not a blood test) and it also came back negative, i have had a lot of the pregnancy symptoms and i know this because my sister just had a baby and i asked her about it, i'm not sure if there is something wrong with me or i am pregnant but the tests are coming back negative.
So, what has happened since you guys wrote all of this?  I am currently 6 days late and all 3 of my other pregnancies showed up immediately.   I have a 11 mo old who recently quit breast feeding...I had one period and now I am late with 2 negative tests.
i have the same problem its so crazy that every since i stoped using condoms i been missing and being late for my period and have all the symptoms..and i took a million of test and they all come back negitive idk whats wrong with me but i hope i find out soon! i just hope that im not like others that dont find out they are pregnant until the birth of their baby : (
check Mayo Clinic website.  They have a report on HPT's that states that even though they claim to be accurate before and especially once you've missed your period by a day or so, it usually takes a week for any accurate results.  My doctor said I should wait until 2 weeks of negative tests before going in and seeing her.  I guess it's more common than the HPT's want you to believe (I tried First Response and Clear Blue digital and am currently 9 days late).
Even though you have regular periods it is still possible that you didn't ovulate. 9 times out of 10 the negative means you are not pregnant. From everything I've learned and have been told by my OBGyn it is very rare to have negative upon negative upon negative results and still be pregnant especially whe you get repeated negative blood tests. Even if you are 100% sure that you are pregnant and you really want a child don't stop trying to get pregnant. I was betting that I was pregnant after having no period for 1 month and had all of the early pregnancy symptoms but after 20 negative hpt's and negative blood tests I finally came to the same conclusion that my doctors had known but during that time I was so focused on wanting a positive hpt my husband and I had not continued charting and I lost a whole month of trying to conceive. I guess what I am advising is that you don't become obsessed with watching the hpt's especially if they are negative. Take a deep breath and keep trying. Also I know alot of us have that rare missed period but truly there is a first time for everything and my missed period was a first after 28 years of normal. I really hope you all have the outcomes you wish for.
hi i was late 11 days for my period and did 4 pregnancy tests all of which was negative i had some symptoms as of today im 13 days late for my period and have had a positive test today so not all pregnancy tests are as effective as they say they are hope this helps and good luck i was due to start my period 25th of decmber and its the 12th of jan today i even did a test yesterday and that was negative so u never know u may well be pregnant im 6 weeks gone
hello, i was due to have my period on the 14th and it is now the22 of jan it didnt come i am now 8 days late with 3 neg tests but my breasts are realy sore, i have been really tierd and keep getting feelings like i am going to come on but never do.
can somone please help me can i be pregnant?
Iam 11 days on my period which is a never my period had been consistent for the last 10months. I've taken about 4pee test at the doctors and even had ultrasounds and bloodtest but everything came back negative. They checked for other things that may have caused the delay in my period and found nothing. Is it possible that iam pregnant but its too soon to tell for sure
i my self have had extreamly bad periods over ther last year due to hormonal imbalence but since i think oct-nov my period have sorted them selfs out i worked it out i was ment to be on on the 16th but nothin its now the 28 and still nothin .. ive only been moody and feelin sick but like acidy ... soo to be honest i dont no what to think done a test on my 10th day and it came up positive then turned negative after a min so i dont no what the hell that was about .. but i just want to no if i am or am not cause iv been tryin since last april.. any advice??
My period is two weeks late. I have tender breast, lower back pain, and all I want to do is lay around. Could I be pregnant? I took two test three weeks ago and they both were negative.
I'm currently 15 days late on my period and I took 2 pregnancy tests both of which showed up negative. I'm having all the symptoms of pregnancy. I'm going to visit my doctor friday. I'll let you know what they say. Although my roommate took tests both at home and with a doctor and they were negative up until her 8th week of pregnancy.
I am 13 days late still no AF but I have probably taken 10 bfn and I got a bfn from the doctors urine test

I was on prevara for 5 days been off for three days and still no AF could I still be pregnant? I have never missed a period ever!!!  I just want to know something!
Yes, I have had 4 children and each time in the beginning of the pregnancy, I have been extremely horny too.
Did you know, that a blood test can also show negative, when infact you are pregnant. When having a blood test, ask for the quantrim count. (the quantrim blood test will show as little as 1 or 2 hcg)  There are more woman out there who dont show possitive until way down the track.  This is acturally a good sign, as it is far better for the health of the baby if the Hgc level slowly risers than suddenly.
hi everyone

my period is 10 days late i have done a number of tests all neg, i feel sick and swollen tummy and dizzy, i have a 5 month old, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waitn for urine sample result from doc
Hey everyone, So I miss two of my period, I am a very regular person, I usually get mine around the 18-20th of every month, and I miss both my January and Feburary periods, I have taken many many HPT, I've tried at about 4-5 different brands from the cheap dollar store ones to first respond, to ClearBlue, and etc... and yet everything is all negative. I been having mood swings, very horny all the time, feel dizzy at times, nauseous, and tired.  My husband and I has been doing the "pull-out" method for the past 9 months, and it did seem to be working until now... I have a doctors appointment on March 1st, so i'll be back to update you all how it went.  I'm very excited!!! Wish me luck.
any update? (:

my LMP was january 12th 2010 and my bf and i had unprotected sex from almost the 1st 2 weeks of february and on the 19th of feb. i did see brownish mucous discharge from me on the 21st of feb. (just spotting, it didnt even touch my pantyliner) then nothing the next day then just once on the 23rd. (just one wipe, then it's all gone) im experiencing some mild cramps mostly on my right lower abdominal area. my breasts feel heavy, but painful when pressed, got more sensitive esp in the nipple area. i got colds since monday (feb 21st), but now it's almost gone. i don't seem to be attracted to food right now unlike before. but the weird thing is, my boyfriend seemed to be the one getting weird. he told me his appetite became large, he actually gained almost 10 pounds, he just eats whatever, and seemed to like food more. he gets tired more easily now. he used to walk for almost 90minutes in the treadmill, but now, he gets tired at 30minutes, he has diarrhea, nausea and he has this feeling of throwing up. i also had that feeling tonight, but now, it's gone.

i've taken HPT when i was 2 days late, and it came out negative (First Response Digital)i still have one more left, and i don't want to waste this one. should i take the test now, or should i wait til March 1st or Feb 28th to take it? i really need your take in this. thanks! (:
babydust to all ^^
hi, im18 years old and have been trying to get pregnent and now im a 11 days late and i didt have no period for feb.. 2 pregnent test both negtive though ,,, could i be pregnent
Hi,I'm 11 days late but have taken 2 preg test's but negative. I feel pregnant but maybe it's all in my mind.I already have 2 boy's and the test's showed up positive quite early into my pregnancy also i've had an ectopic pregnancy and miscarrige in the past so im keeping my finger's crossed. :)
Hi there! I'm in the same boat as you...would you be able to post what happens with your situation??? I wish you all the luck...if I hear somethin that may help I'll def give u the 411!!

As for me I am now 13 days late for my period...I had 2 negative hpt test so I went to the dr. And another neg. Urine test so I'm waiting on my blood test to come back. I've had my period for 12 years (I'm 23) and I have never missed a month or been off schedule by more than 3 days. I'm bloated, boobs are huge....but they're big anyway, I eat like I'm homeless (meaning a lot) lower back pains pee every 2 hours and that's about it. Am I preg??? My mom says that with me and my younger bro she got neg blood and urine tests til she was 3 months preg....she had to keep tellin the dr. That she knows her body and that she wanted the tests done repeatedly....does the not comin up + for 3 months run in the family??? Also I'm goin to planned p-hood bcuz I just got my bachelors and paralegal cert so I'm not covered on my moms ins anymore...and I am working on getting full benefits at my job at a law firm(I have to work a few months trial) so will planned p-hood do an ultrasound if I test - on blood test but still no AF???? HELPPPPPPPP!
I am currently 9 days late. I have taken 4 tests and all were negitive.
I do Feel odd like i am preg. and we are trying so hopfully the tests are wrong.

Any Help? or Advise

***@****
I AM ALSO 11DAYS LATE 2 NEG. TESTS SO SCARED CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE . I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE . GOING FOR A BLOOD TEST TOMORROW
Im 9 days late. I just got my blood results and it shows negative. I'm very regular never been late not even by a day. i feel weird. frequent urination.i have to wake up in the middle of the night to go something that i never do ever...my pants dont fit it bothers me to wear jeans..i have slight cramping on lower abdomen...feel tired,lightheaded some headaches...no sore breasts which is weird i think but im concerned why im feeling this way...could it be too soon? maybe i dont have enough hormone levels to show on test..should i wait a couple more weeks to test again??Anyone with this problem that could answer me please do....PLEASE HELP!!
Okay i had sex feb 20 and i was posta have my period mar 16 and it is mar 26 and no sign of it. Three weeks ago i was very tired and now im not, Then my breast started tingling n my right breat/nipple swalled up and my nipple HURT, i also had consitapation and cramping like pain. I took a test today and it was neg. If my hormones are not high is there a chance i can get pregnant?
I was due to get my period on march 17th, im now 10 days late. I took a test on friday and came up negative. I feel like i have been having some pregnancy symptoms, last week everyday i woke up really nauseus. I felt like throwing up  for the first 3 hours i was awake then it would slowly subside, my legs were soo sore for no reason, i felt like i ran a marathon when i dont even exercise, it was strange. I have been having lots of headaches being very tired and now a stuffy nose. I plan on taking another test tomorrow morning, but I was just wondering if any of u can give me advice?
I would love to know if anyone who posted before is pregnant? I am only 3 days late but I am nausus at night and have sore breasts as well as being very very tired. I will try to wait another 2 weeks before calling the doctor good luck to all! Baby Dust!!
I am bout 5days late, but with no symptoms. I don't feel like I'm pregnant and I dont feel like I'm going to start my period either! This is not normal for me at all. Me and my Husband have been trying for 4yrs now and had one pregnancy two years back that we lost. We just had an IUI done alittle over two weeks ago I have taken 3 hpt's all negative. Just wandering if anyone has had this happen and found out that they was? I plan on going to the doc's next week for a blood test if I still don't start. So I'll see what happens. Thanks
I was on the pill for at least 2 years, since october I stoped taking it, My period was steady after that, but my last period was on the 26 of February, thus I should have had it by 26-30 of March. I have taken one test I had in my drawer for more than 1 year, but it was negative. I dont really have any symptom of pregnancy other than mood changes and cleaning syndrome. However I had a problem with my job and was really stressed recently, in addition I had to travel abroad for some period in March, does this affect my period?
i'm 21  yrs old  and  i am ten days late  , i have  done  about 3 tests  all come  up negitive  ,  through  am feeling  some of the  systoms  like  feeling  very very  tired and  have a dizzy spells  
this is will be  my first  and i am very scared   want should i do
i am 11 days late on my period.....my ex and i had sex several times im never let on my period .......i have tender breast lower back pains and stomach pains .....
My husband and I been trying to get pregant for about 1 yr now... I'm irregular ( I would mis 1-2 mos at a time) but in Feb I took some adipex pills( for weight loss) and I was urinating alot then people started to notice I was losing weight... I only did those pills for a week though..... I did notice that I had a period on feb. 9( it was normal) then my next cycle was in mar.  21( it was normal as well).. So suggested (using a calendar that predict cycles and ovulation) that I have a 40 day cycle but I haven't seen a period since mar 21..... It was suppose to co
e on April 30th.... I have tooken three test already so I will just wait and see ( after listening to these stories)... I pray that we have conceived this time....
Hi... i'm on the pill. I just changed from the patch to the low estren pill. My first week I spotted, I'm now into the third week of my second month. I did not get my period 2 weeks ago. Could I be pregnant? My bf and I are doubly safe always, and i'm still taking the pill. I'm not sure what to do. Help?!?
hi.. i was lookin for information and i found this website.. can someone please help me? i had surgery for a cyst 7 months ago.. and i had sex for the first time on the 26. of aplil i have never been regular with my period.. my boyfriend didnot *** imside me.. but its the 12th now and no period i ttok a home test 10 days after sex but came out negative i feel like i have all the simptoms and im also woried!! what can i do?
13 days late now but still no period.... I took a test last Saturday just to see another BFN but still praying about it cuz I haven't seen AF... I still have the symptoms though and the tender breast are getting more frequent than before plus I slept most of the day today which was weird for me cuz I don't take naps so Im going to keep praying & fingers cross... Baby Dust to all!
I'm the same!! I'm 7 days late and showing negative My head is done in and my partner thinks I'm becoming obsessed. I just want either my period or a positive. I'm very impatient xx haha  
i am in a similar postion as i am 10 days late for my period 32 years old and my periods always come on time.  I have never had this i know i am not pregnant as i have had both my tubes removed.  I am wondering if this is my menopause or something else.  I have been urinating very frequently and am just wanting my period.  can you let me know what you think.  
hello there , I have a Question I am 9 days late. My perido is regural I have had 2 neg test but i sent out for blood work. and I am having dreams that I am pregnant , My First dream is that I took 10 test all came back Positive, My second dream is that I gave birth, and my 3rd dream which was last night is that I had an ultra sound and there was a fetus in my utrus.Could these be a sign that I am pregnant.
my period hasnt came on this month.. but when i had sex with my friend he suck my breast he said, he taste sum milk.. what does that mean..
hi, well the last two moths me and my boyfriend have being having unprotected sex. right i got my period last month but, it was like 6 days late and now this month has come along and my period is late again!
its now 10 days late... ive taken two test but both were negs, i dont think iv had any symptoms...
what should i do? i want my period!
I just wanted to say how much it makes me feel better to read all this!! I feel like I'm going crazy, and so does my husband and family and friends. I'm OBSESSED. I think I should own stock in ClearBlue!! We have been trying for 5 months now and so far nothing. However, I am currently 8 days late (which is HIGHLY unusual) but all the tests I've taken are negative. I want to hold on to hope so badly especially when another day passes and I haven't started but these tests! I will keep hoping and hoping, but in the meantime it's comforting to know I am not the only one!

I am 10 days late now!
My last periods were 5-May.
Funny part is i had protected sex....with a condom.... and the condom was proper. like it didnt tear or anything.
and we had sex on the 7-8-9th day after periods.
so:
1. had protection
2. was not in ovulating

still i am late!!!
help!  i dont wanna get pregnant!
Since posting has anyone find out anything? I am experiencing a lot of the same things and Im anxious to find an answer. My period is 10 days late and 2 days ago i had some slight pink spotting on the tissue when I went to the bathroom. The spotting only lasted that one day. Ive had really bad back aches and cramping for about a week and 3 neg prego tests later i am going absolutely crazy! Can anyone offer any advice...Please.
I'm now 13 days late for my period. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests and they all came back neg. Today I went in and got a blood test, still neg. Im feeling sick, my stomach has been hurting, I'm having frequent headaches,and urinating a lot. I don't know what else to do! Any advice?
Hey everyone i to am the same as most of you im now 10 days late 6 neg test doctors says its to early for a blood test and has sent me away for a week!!!!!!  I am getting alot of belly ache and feeling sick also crying at everything!! so confused not sure if i want a baby but at the same time very excited its sooo strange my sister just found out she is 6 weeks.  Cant help but think how great would that be to have our babys at the same time!! WOW lol
I am 8 days late. Negative test and severe yeast infection.  Been told by the doc that yeast infection cannot stop your period. So im at a loss. Been nauseated, fingers swelling. Idk what the deal is.
I am a mom to 4 kids and most of my pregnancies didn't show a Positive test result until about 8 weeks in...other friends I have can test positive the day they miss their period. I think my levels are consistantly low, but so is my blood pressure. Currently my period has been regular this year but this cycle is on day 40 today since the start of my last period. I took a test this morning and it was neg. I have been stuffed up, lower back pain, body aches occasionally at night, not sleeping well...and feeling really hot when I wake up for a few hours in the morning. Guess I'll still have to wait it out for a few weeks and see what happens between now and then. Going to take prenatal vitamins just in case though.
hi to all of you, I am in the same boat as all of you, im now 3 weeks 1 day late from my period, and ive done loads of pregnancy tests but they all come up negative.  My periods have always been regular and if i am ever late its only by a day late or 2. I already have two little 5 and 3, and over them i couldnt get a positve pregnancy result until i was at least 8 weeks pregnant. Its just so annoying not knowing wether you are or if your body is playing tricks on you. Im going wait another 2 weeks now before i test again, as all these neg pregnancy tests get me down. I have all the syptoms (symptoms) of pregnany feeling sick, sensitive boobs, and i have the little bumps around my nipple, i keep feeling dizzy and light headed, and i got this metallic taste in my mouth again, all these syptoms (symptoms) i had with my previous pregnancys, so im just goin to listen to my body and treat myself as if i am pregnant, i wasn't wrong thinking i was pregnant over my boys so thingers crossed im not this time. Anyway good luck to all you ladies, and i will keep you posted on my pregnancy test results. xxxxxx
hi i am 24 years old. i usually have regular periods. last month, i was about 8 days late. i did get a regular period. this month about 10 days late. i had light pink discharge. it didnt get on my underwear. i just noticed it when i wiped. my breast were very sore for a week before my period was accually due to arrive. i also had nausea, headaches, and cramping. i took 3 tests all negative. after the test i did get my "period" for 2 days. i usually get my period for 5 to 6 days. im really confused by this. not sure what to think or do. has this happened to anyone?
Hi I am 9 days late for my period and I'm always regular I did have unprotected sex 6-7 days after my last period. on the day i had sex I was sick in the evening and felt sick for a few days after but that's all no other real symptoms that I can think of I have taken 4 test strips which have all came back negative I have also been on antibiotics for the last 2 weeks would that of affected my period?? Although antibiotics haven't done that to me before. Am I worrying over nothing??  Help!
hi guys, well im 22, i have 3 kids, twins n a little one.im now 10 days late, n have taken 3 urine test at dct office, n 4 hpts n all neg. well i the last one i took i was convinced there was a very faint line.. ive been swelling up like really swelling up.. i went to ER bcuz i thougt i was having an allergic reaction to something n took a urine test there n they said neg.. but i am a mess.. n my bf, is in a diff, state n he is having symptoms n his mom is dreaming i am pregnant.. only 4 days left n it will be 2 wks, the wait is driving me nuts.. ne1 going thru tha same thng..ne1 that has posted recently have ne updates.. lmp was 7/19/10 ovulation, 31st - 6th. n me n my bf were having sex my whole visit of 2months pull out method, until we got tired od it, beginning of june.
i'm so glad to have come across this website.
I am usually regular 28 day cycle but has been 35 days since last cycle started and have had 5 negative hpt's so far. have some symptoms like being extremely tired, lower back pain and pain in my side.
Am getting really frustrated and just ant to know either way as am trying to concieve (conceive).
Could i still be pregnant and my levels just oo low to detect on a home pregnancy test?

i have most signs of being pregnant, feeling sick tummy getting bigger eating habbits changing and and feeling unusually tired on irregular days im never late on my period and always start on the 28th day!! i have lower and front pain that feels a bit stronger than a bad period pain i have had a home pregnancy test but negative (clear blue) could i still be pregnant please some advice would be comforting
hi!!!!  im 14 days late i was supposed to have my period the 11/sep/2010 and today is 24/sep/2010  i took 2  hpt at night and came out negative i sometimes have cramps but they dont last that much i do have nausea.... how long should i wait to do the next test??? and how come no one post after they take the blood test
Hi everyone....Today im 7 days late and no period, Ive done 3 HPT and all negative....I have a lot of cramps that comes and goes during the day but still no period. I also have the frequent urination and sore breast....Im going crazy cuz I would really like to know if im pregnant...After reading all of these post Ive come to the conclusion that Im just gonna have to wait it out and be patient....
hi, unfortunetly its all we can do but wait it out, as of today i am  12 days late  with 4 negative hpt under my belt >.<  I too feel like im going insain i had a blood test testerday and am awaiting results its so frustraiting  even if i get a negative test on blood i dont think i will be convinced, so manny simptoms, constant urination, headaches, lower back ache, increased servical mucus, weight gain, sore boobs, small cramping in abdomen, slight nausia. all the same with my first daughter. My sister faild a blood test and 17 hpt before 2 and a half months later she got her BFP!! So good luck and fingers crossed :)
hello
i have 10 year old....i am 10 days late i have the same systom ..4hpt 3 neg. anfd on with a half plus sign this really diving me crazy the nausa is unbearable and lowwer backpain is not fun....i am going crazy and we use the pull out method ...i am waiting on bloood work...i glad i found this site ....am i pregant or just crazy?
I AM 10 DAYS LATE WITH ONE NEG TEST. MY
LAST PERIOD WAS ON AUGUST 31...YESTERDAY I
TOOK A URINE TEST AT THE ER THAT CAME OUT
- I FEEL PREGNANT...MY BODY IS CHANGIN
..MY BREAST ARE HEAVIER...MY STOMACH AND VAGINA SEEMS
TO EITHA CRAMP OR HAVE A DULL PAIN...I'm VERY NAUSEATD
AND TIRED...I HAVE A LOT OV HEADACHES AND GAS
ALSO...WAT DO YALL THNK BCUS IT MYT B A MIND
THING BT IT FEELS SO TRUE...I.LL KEEP U POSTD
EITHAWAY...BABYDUST TO ALL!
Hi... I have a 5 1/2 & a 1 1/2 year old!! I am currently 10 days late! I have the nausea, headaches, moodiness & frequent urination. But what throws me off is that with my other 2 preganancies I had sore heavy breasts within the first 3 weeks... and nothing with this if I am. I have not taken any HPT's... haha... I would love to have another... my hubby not so much! So I am a little afraid to find out!
Hi i have had 3 negative preg tests all at the dr....my period is 28 days late...i have noticed that my cervix feels weird, i usually check when i am due for my period just to see if there is the smallest amount of blood and it always feels the same, really small and far back, but for the past 2 weeks when i have been checking (just to see if i might be getting my period) it is very close to my vagina opening, and it feels more different, like lumpy even. i havent had any sign of getting my period, no blood, no cramps.i always get leg cramps when i am getting close to getting my period but i have had nothing. i am fairly worried because i have never missed a period. I am not under stess so i dont know any other reason for not getting my period.
I am also 10 days late, my last period was on September 15, and I was due on October 15th, I have taken 3 HPT and they all came out negative.  I would love to be pregnant again.  My doctor says give it another week and then come in.  Cant a feel of the cervix let u know if ur pregnant......I guess I am just so anxious to know....me and my boyfriend woould be extremely over joyed if I am.....
hi there i am 12 days late i hve taken 3 tests and they all shown a negative , im going to wait another week and try again i have been trying for 7 month and have never been this late before ill let you all know next week when i test again baby dust to u all !!!!!!!!
Hey everyone. Im 10 days late and have taken 2 test both saying that they are negative. Me and my boyfriend had sex like 2 weeks ago and we used the pull out method. We aren't trying to get pregnant. Well the past week and a half i have been having really bad stomach pains and bloating and feeling like I'm full 24/7. Just today i noticed that my boobs have gotten more fuller and are very tender. I haven't went to the doctors yet but thinking maybe i should. A friend of mine told me that sometimes cyst on your ovaries can cause you to miss or delay your period. Does anyone know anything about cysts on your ovaries? Im trying not to stress and worry but with the symptoms i  have been having it is really hard not to stress. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
helllloooo...
i am 21 yrs old ...well i am about 11-12 days late i have noticed my aerolas to b larger n i have had lower back pain for a couple of days i took about 5 pregnancy tests n they are negative.. last time i was late on my period it was also 11-12 days but that time i had removed my intra uterine device (mirena) the month b4 so now again i am late idk what to think could i b preggo or not .. im so lost n confused dont want to belive i could b prego but still taking care of myself just incase.. but what if i am not pregnant i will b so devasted..
hi all,
    i just want to know i had a blood test 7 days before my periods were due it was neg , and 1 urine test yest which was neg too. but all preg systempons. and now periods 5 days late could i still be pregnant.?????????
I'm 20 years old. I keep getting positive result. I haven't had a normal period since July and it is now mid November. I threw up last night when I was laying down. I have had constant negative tests. I had a doctor's test in September and that was negative too. I get a good nights sleep then halfway through my shift at work I feel exhausted and my feet hurt like crazy. My feet always hurt in the morning when I wake up. Am i pregnant?
oops i keep getting Negative sorry
12 days late, going to take another test this weekend..
Last week they were negative,
What the hell lol
I'm getting irritated and I was on the pill.
Glad I'm not the only one.
I will update
Hi , I am 19 years old . I have been having intercourse with my boyfriend everyday this month. I haven't gotten my period yet this month, i got it last month on October 14th . I've taken a couple pregnancy tests, but they have all come up negative. I have all the pregnancy symptoms, sore breast, stomach pains, urinating a lot, tired more often, back is sore. What should i do?
i am about to be 10 days late and im never late or miss a period, but hpt say negative and the doctors urine test was negative so they done a blood on me, but it takes 2 days for results.
wow.  i feel really bad for you guys...   i know most of you want to be pregnant, but chances are, you are not.  it sounds as if you are soo desperate to get pregnant, that i'm sure stress is the main factor in the delay.  i only know this bc i have been in your boat, at it is excruciatingly painful when you want to conceive so badly...  you want to think every period is just implantation bleeding.  negative test results must be false negatives.  all the signs of being pregnant are there... in your head.  please know that it will most likely happen, but this is most likely not the month for you.  i do believe that the right baby is waiting for it's time, and unfortunately, this is not the month for him/her.  in the meantime, do not waste another month of trying to conceive.  i have been there.  hang onto faith.  i just felt the need to put this out there- as posts like this provide soo much false hope.  if you have a negative pregnancy test after the day of your first missed period...  you are 99.9% not pregnant.  
i am 7 days late for my period i have had 3 negatives results from urine tests but im feeling nauseas all the time, have stomach cramps, and back ache. i am never late for my period! how long should i leave it befor i go to the doctors?
I am currently 4 days late on my period when im usually on time every month. I have took a pregnancy test 10 days after intercourse but was neg, but feeling sick and being sick recently, getting stomach aches but not period cramps. feel pregnant, went to docs and she said if i dont come on in 2 weeks then to go back. in a way ill be upset if im not pregnant but the boyfriend isnt very supportive or speaking about it so maybe it will be a good thing if i come on. :/
I am 12 day late on my period. I have taken a total 3 HPTs and a blood test yesterday that back negative. I have really bad lower back pains. I am diabetic so the constant urination is always there. I so feel a little lousy tho. My aerolas aren't getting dark but my nipples do hurt quite a bit. I felt nauseas this morning. Could the blood test be wrong?
The first day of my last period was Oct 31, 2010. I was supposed to come on my period on the 28 but I didn't and I didn't think anything of it because I'm always a couple days late. So last Friday I began cramping and having back pain like I was coming on my period, I began to feel the flow of blood in my pants. I was at walmart so I ran home to put in a tampon only to find out that there was no blood. This is the same thing that happen to me went I was pregnant with my son. 2 days later I took a test from family dollar and it was negative but I'm still not on my period and don't feel like I'm coming on my period anymore but I don't feel pregnant either.I started having sex 2 weeks before I was to come on my period after not having sex for six months. I want to know am I to early to find out if I'm pregnant?
hi am 13days late on my period i have took 2 preg test and both came back negative? could i still be pregnant? i have heart burn all the time what i have never had before, i feel sick all the time, feeling dizzy, needing the toilet all the time and also have sore boobs and discharge down below i havent got a clue what to think please help!!!!!
Ok guys listen, I had all those symptoms.Late period, nausea, bloatness, pain in my breast ect, and I had the total opposite and my period was still late. I was so  confused whether i was pregnant or not, all my docs said i wasnt then went to a fabulous doctor and he said well thats easy, you have polycistic ovarian syndrome which is very common in SO many women and easily managed. I was angry at first cause none of my previous doctors detected it, but now i"m at ease. Check with your doctor, research about it. If you are trying to get pregnant, not to worry, its an easy fix, it usually means you have a lazy ovary, as we speak, Im late 11 days, did the home test, was negative, but I dont have any symptoms apart from frequent pee, which is completely normal, So I did a blood test and was negative. I just have to wait it out. I cannot advice you on what to do, every body is different. I know what I have to do, dont freak out but do check with your doctor about this syndrome.
Love
M
Good luck mayka
OK I HAD SPOTTIN THAT STARTED FROM 12/5/10 TIL 12/9/10 IT WAS ON AND OFF AND IT WAS PINK IN COLOR THEN SOME DAYS IT WAS DARK BROWN I CALLED MY NURSE AND SHE TOLD ME TO TAKE A HPT OVER THE WEEKEND AND CALL AND LET HER KNOW THE RESULT THE FOLLOWIN MONDAY!!! WELL LATER THAT NIGHT I FELT MOIST IN MY UNDERWEAR WENT TOTHE RESTROOM AND FOUND BLOOD AS IF I CAME ON MY PERIOD THE BLEEDIN WAS LIKE A PERIOD BUT A LIL LIGHTERAND LASTED FOR 3 DAYS I WASNT SURE TO TAKE A TEST OR NOT CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD SINCE IT WAS AROUND THE TIME IM ACTUALLY DUE FOR IT!!! SOMEONE SUGGESTED FOR ME TO TAKE A HPT JUST TO MAKE SURE SO I DID AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE IT WAS FAINT IN COLOR BUT IT WAS CLEARLY POSITIVE I WENT TO THE CLINIC 2 DAYS LATER 2 TAKE A URINE TEST BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I COULDNT GO TO THE RESTROOM THEY GAVE ME A CUP OF WATER AND I TRIED AGAIN THIS TIME I WAS LITTERALLY STRAININ MYSELF TRYIN TO GET SOME PEE OUT LOL I GAVE MYSELF CRAMPS AND ALL SMH BUT ANYWAY IT WAS DARK IN COLOR THIS TIME KIND OF WEIRD AND THE TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE I FELT SO DUMB THIS WAS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO THEY SUGGESTED I GET ON BIRTH CONTROL AND START IT IMMEDIATLY BUT MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO WAIT OFF AND TAKE ANOTHER TEST!!! I HAVENT YET BUT I AM HAVIN SOME SYMPTHOMS SUCH AS SLEEPIN MORE, LIGHT CRAMPS, LOWER BACK PAINS, CRAZY HEAD ACHES AND DIZZINESS EVERY NOW AND THEN WAT DO U THINK? PLEASE HELP
Hey everybody! Um in the same exact boat! I am currently 10days late! My last period started on november 30th. My period is always normal n I have two negative pregnancy test. Bellaboo050287 I read ur post n yes I have heard of ovarian cysts. I had them some years back. They are like bumps dat every women get around menstrual time. They are suppose to go away once ur period is ova. However sumtimes they dnt n if they dnt den sumtimes dey grow bigga n bigga n if gone untreated dey can rupture n u can die (dat serious) I had to undergo immediate surgery cuz one ruptured. However I neva heard of it being a reason ur late. Actually the doctors told me they come especially to those who have long bad periods. Anyway I'm 10days late n definitely not wantn to b pregnant! I already have a 14month son! What were sum of the outcomes? Um dying to knw!!!  
That is not true. I too wanted a baby really bad! was 11 days late and had taken 6 pregnancy tests and ALL came out negative! I was very sad and thought that maybe all the symtoms (symptoms) I had were all in my head, I went to the dr took a blood preg. test also came out negative. I then knew I wasnt all the symtoms (symptoms) were gone.  one day I had a pain in my lower stomach I went to the hospital and gave birth to a 6lbs baby boy named Cristian. Dont give up!
I went to the doctor n had another hpt n still negative. But I am now 13 days late WOW
I am also going through what most of you are going through.
I'm currenly 14 days late, had a few mild cramp and have sore nipples.  I've taken 2 tests and both negative.  I feel so frustrated, I just want to know that I'm not going crazy. I'll leave it a few more days and then I'm going to visit the doctors, fingers crossed.
I am 12 days late from my period and I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both say negative. I waited until I was 8 days late then 11 days late. So will it be too early to tell. I have back aches,headaches and real tired lately but I have a little puppy that keeps me up. I have an increased appetite but I don't think I would have increased food intake yet..so what should I do
I am 16, having all the signs of pregnancy for about a month or so now. Except that I am having bleeding every month like a period. All Negative HPTs. & when I say I have been having all the pregnancy symptoms I mean ALL of them. I know it is possible to have bleeding like a period through your first few months of pregnancy or even through the whole thing. I am going to the Doctor this week & hopeing to get them to do blood work. If I am pregnant that is okay I mean it's not something that was planned but it's okay because my boyfriend & I both have good paying jobs, a home, etc. But I will post again & tell you guys what the doctor says. Good luck to everyone !
I am like most of you, going through all of the same situations. I am currently 11 days late, which has never happened to me. The longest I have ever been is 3 days late. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now and we were really excited up until today, when I took the HPT and got a negative result. I have health ins. but I do not have a current health care provider and my insurance company is giving me a hard time on adding a different one to the plan. I am experiencing nausea all the time, especially when I see or smell spaghetti or garlic. My breasts are sore and I have been having abdominal discomfort at night mostly, my legs are constantly sore like I am over exerting myself even when I just wake up. I am going to the hospital tomorrow to go for a blood test to see if that will come up positive. I think the worst part of the whole situation is that I keep researching what could be going on and I dont like the alternatives. God I pray that I am pregnant, if anyone has any other ideas on the situation please give me your feed back!!
Hello, my LMP was on december 27th 2010 , I also have a 40 day cycle. I took the clearblue easy digital ovulation kit Jan. 16&17 it said that those were my two most fertile days. my husband and I were trying before during and after those days. My expected period was supposed to come on Feb. 5. It is now Feb. 8 and no period. and just recently had stretchy CM when i wiped, thought it would be from having sex but we havent for over a week. No spotting, but mild cramps around Jan. 24 but havent had any since. I also took a PG test day of my missed period but (-)
Am I pregnant ?
I BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGO SINCE 07...I GOT KIDNEY FAILUR IN 09 ...NOW ITS FEB 2011 MY DOCTOR SAID IF I CAN HAVE A PERIOD I CAN GET PREGNANT SO DEC 2010 I HAD MY PERIOD FOR 3 WEEKS JAN 2011 I HAVE IT FOR 3 DAYS TODAY FEB 14 2011 I HAD 1 DAY OF BLEEDING ALREADY...SO CAN I BE PREGNANT? IM 21 NEVER USED A CONDOM WITH MY BF SINCE MAY 14 2007 NOTE: I GOT MY 1ST PERIOD WHEN I WAS 9 SINCE I WAS 13 I HAD BAD PERIOD ALWAYS BLEEDING NEVER HAD A OFF PERIOD UNTILL I GOT KIDNEY FAILUR NOW ITS BEEN 5 Or 8 DAYS OF MY PERIOD AND KIND OF HEAVY....SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE:(
hi im 7 days late and i took a pregnancy test on the 15th of this month which *** bk positive and the following day i did anothe different test which was positive and then a nother clearblue and it was a strong positive so i went to the doctors today and there test come bk negative but i eat alot and visit the toilet quite alot and wen i wake up i feel sick im just wondering if anyone has any advice to give me as im confused
I'm am ten days late, today I started bleeding very light. I have never beeen ten days late before, I've taking therr hpt. And they've all came out negative. I wondering if I could be pregnant, could this be implation bleeding! Or is this my normally flow

I need some help. I am 10 days delayed with my period. Here are some details about me:

Cycle is typically 33 days. It's been 43 days since my last period.

Take-Home pregnancy test this morning: Negative.

Symptoms: tender breasts, bloated, lower back ache.

I have not experienced morning sickness, fatigue or frequent urination, etc.

I have been working out a lot (this month) and was very stressed out for the passed two weeks with work.

I want to see my doctor and have a blood test but the nurse said that if my take home test result is negative, chances are I am not pregnant. She told me to check again in TWO more weeks and then that's the time I can come in.

I feel that two weeks is too long and I cannot wait any longer. I know it was a mistake not to use protection but what's done is done and I am just scared.

Please help. I do not know what to do and I do not know if I can trust the test result if I still don't have my period.

Hi there.i stopped taking my birth control pill about 3 months ago and i had a mis carriage 6 months ago 4 weeks into the pregnancy.however i had sex twice a week before my period was due.and im not late by 3 days.i have taken two hpt tests first response and they show negative.however i took a boots test and there was a very very faint second line.but i dont trust it.my brests feel really tender i have cramping and feel really tired and feel nausicious can anyone help ?
I am 19 years old and 11 days late going on 12 today i went to the restroom and it was pinkish orange like i was bleeding but very very lightly like really unnoticable but when i went again later there was nothing ... i have had my peroid the end of december and january infact the last day of my last peroid was feb 1 and those two have been both late and light idk what to think casue i have never been late like this and i was always regualar in flow and timing every 28 days then it started messing up and now idk what to do i have taken tests like crazy in the past 2 months and they are all coming up negitive i keep having symptoms as if i am like being tired all the time head aches back aches not sleeping well and random hot spells and going to the bathroom all the time and nipples are darker and bumps are around them now ...not to mintion they are sore and even on my peroid they are never sore and right now they are really tender ...idk if i am or not and i havent had sex since feb 13 so if i am i would be almost a month ...or more im going to the dr on tuesday to find out what the deal is my mom and my bf doesnt think i am but more and more signs are showing up so what do you guys think any idea... other then me being prego ...lol cause i know im not ready for one but if i am i will find any and every way possible to take care of it ... i need someones advice/ help ...anyone ?
I went to the emergancy room last night early this morning and they said im not prego so ... idk what it is im still kind of waiting to find out myself
Also delayed by 11 days and had taken PT this morning and it was negative... dismayed and confused as I was feeling cramps on my left tummy, left lower back pain and lower legs pain for no reason... I am igbnoring my instinct that I am not preggy as opposed to my goal... just disapointing.. but I am going to wait until 2 weeks and try testing again...
I am having the same symptoms/issues. I too am wondering whats up because I really don't want a child. You're not alone on this i guess is what I'm trying to say..
Hi all I am in a similar position waiting on AF to arrive. I was due period on the 20th March it's now the 26th March and no sign of it,  I have no symptoms of either pms or period and usually for all my periods I have pms from hell
hell.  I had a 29 day cycle for months and now I'm on like day 36??

4 negative hpt's and myself and my husband were essentially like rabbits for the month we never use condoms just pull out method we are a year and 2 months married.....

Freaked out where is aunt flow?????
I'm only 17 and my period is 10 days late.. its never been off once. Its always been regular 28 days. I've been having sex alot & I'm very worried. My last period was February 14th.
what do you guys think?
My last menstrual was on February 21 its April 1 no period 2 neg test tomorrow am going to my doctor for blood test had a moscarriage last year and first test was positive been trying for 6months and am very regular first time am late..
hey my last period was Feb 17th to around the 21st. been having lots of unprotected sex with bf but thats coz i have the norplant implant. could i really be pregnant even with the birth control? only symptoms i've had is frequent peeing n funny looking n smelly discharge(but this has subsided abit..i think) plus i had cramps and was bloated but that went away. totally confused but plan on taking a home test today.
Hi ladies day 12 and got my period :/
I'm in the same boat as everyone? Could any1 help me or reasure me :)
I was on the injection depo for a year & a bit, my last deppo was september 2010 .In january 2011 I started the pill, I was only on it a month,because me & my partner decided we would like a child.so soon as I came of the pill I had a healthy period .& that last period was the 23rd febuary , I'm now 11 days late took 4 hpt all neg this was up until day 9 of being late. But this past week I have gettin loads of symptoms , neusa, feeling sik through the day, headaches ,cramps in abdomin (abdomen) & recently had thicker discharge?? And yesturday I was feeling really dizzy & my like were feeling jelly as if I was going to faint!! I'm feelin tired through a day & not sleeping on a night. And when I eventually get to sleep I'm uncomftable & 1 boob seems to b sore like next to my armpit, and underneith it??? Help please someone I just want tooo find out . Looks like a trip to the doctors for a blood test and I will let you know how I get on ?  
I am  also having all the same issues. I am 17 years old, I am 10 days late for my period. I have taken 3 home preggo tests all neg. I have went to the doc and have had 2 urine tests. I have been having lower back pain,abdomen pains, sensitivity to smell, dizzyness, i am very tired, sore breasts, and mood swings. I have had unprotected sex 23 times. I am trying so hard to get pregnant i want to be so bad. I feel like there is something there. I try not to get my hopes up and so is my bf but we do. Cramping could be stretching of the uteris but i dont think that happens until later on.
Anyway good  luck to u all! ! Hope you all get the resaults you are hopeing for! :)
I was 7 days late for my period. My period came at lunch time 27-3-11 (which i found extremely strange) then stopped on 29-3-11. My period would normally last up to 3-4 days. It was alot lighter and watery.

For the last week or so i've been very tired, feelings of nausea constantly, loss of appetite, disliking my favourite foods. I did a HPT yesterday and it came up negative......gosh i don't know, should i go to the Doc or wait things out for a while and do another HPT. Help me!! If i am preg i would be approx 6 weeks (calculating this off my 'normal period'. is it too early to show up?
Bianca if ur trying to get prego first if u r just having sex to get prego it aint gona work u have to relax n anjoy the ride..Also after u finish having sex put ur legs up on a wall or sumthing..Im iregular ever sence i had my PMS but like 2 yr ago ive haded normal after 7 yrs of trying to get prego i finnaly did, but know im iregular again this past moth i had my pms 2 times n just for one day and very light my pad is not even stain its weird but yea i did a test n it came out negative i feel sik swollen feet breast hurts a little ,headaches bak pain but it could b part of my diabetise so who knows right?
I want 2 know if I am pregnant, I was 3 days late on my period and it came 2day. . .last time I had sex was with my ex bf/ex fiance (he is the same man) 2 weeks ago on March 22nd, 2011. and this isn't the 1st time I got pregnant, I miscarried in 2006 and again in 2009.
I am currently 10 days late on my period. Me and my now husband fooled around on the 16th & 17th of march and it has been a month since we have done anything due to both of us currently being in two different states. I took 2 pregnancy tests in which both came back negative. I have NEVER had a child of my own yet and I am kind of afraid, yet kind of excited as well. How long should I wait before I go see a doctor to find out if I am or not. One person told me that I should wait until I am 14 days late, another person said to wait to see if I go a month without it. My cycle has changed numerous times in the past 3 years. Lately it has been I would have my monthly issue one month for 6 days another month for 3 days. Two months ago I did skip the whole month, but I knew I wasn't pregnant because I wasn't anywhere near my husband and I didn't sleep with anyone else so I figured it was just my cycle changing again. Last month I had it for 6 days, and now I am 10 days late. Me and my hubby fooled around 2 days after I got off my problem last month. I just need to know if I should go get checked Monday or wait a while longer to see what happens. Any help would be awesome =)
First time posting on here I just had a miscarriage march 26th suppose to get my period on the 10th april so now iam 8 days late and I'm experiencing severe back pain and sore breasts, headaches,dizziness, and I'm eating so much could I be pregnant still?? even if I took a pregnancy test today and came out negative..btw I was also taking the hcg diet drops is there a way that could of effected the pregnancy test results...what should I do???
Hi ladies.
I'm 10 days late as of today and 20 years old. I too have had pregnancy symptoms recently. cramps, tender and sore boobs, headaches, tired, threw up a few times, changes in foods I like, frequent urination, sore back, mood swings. you name it! however i've heard it's very common that stress can delay our monthly visitor. I also only travelled overseas 3 weeks ago, so that can contribute. I haven't taken any tests yet but if I don't get my period by friday this week, I will for sure. your mind can be a big factor too. a year ago I could of sworn I was pregnant but wasn't. although this time I feel..different. I'll keep you posted on the outcome! I've never experienced my period to be this late either. good luck to everyone! xx
Hi ladies,
Me again! Just thought I'd let you know that I took a home test and it was positive 3weeks (I took a clearblue digital test, they are amazing) so now I know my symptoms were right! I was a bit scared and emotional at first but now I know that this is an amazing thing! I just want to let everyone know that my partner of 2 years and I only did the pull out method as contraception (stupid I know) but things happen so let me just tell any women out there that don't want to get pregnant don't just rely on pulling out as a contraception. If anyone has any questions at all don't hesitate to ask! Off to the doctors this week to confirm and get some pre natal vitamins yay! have fun x
I am almost 3 weeks late for my period. I took a first response test 5 days before my period and it came up positive. I had a urine test at the hospital a day before my expected period that came up negative so my doctor sent me for a blood test 2 weeks after my expected period which also came up negative. Did this ever happen to anyone?
Okay my story is very similar...my period haven't been on for  a whole month but I took a home test and a hospital test and they both were meg. today makes a whole month my period been stalling...so my  question is...is my period late or I'm expecting....oh Yeah my cycle is regular....and when I had my son I had a hospital test and a health dept. test  and they were positive and that was a year and a half ago.....I'm just confused of how our body works!!!!
hi, im now 7 days late on my period and hoping that im pregnant....i took two clear blue tests both came back negative...i'v been trying to get pregnant for about a year now, i hope this time i am...but idk could i still be even though these tests came back negative??? i took one of them yesturday so im sure i have not taken it too early.....idk whats going on! :(
Same here im 10 days late my gums became sensitive and breast are developing milk ducts same symptoms as my other two pregnacies also neg hpt the doctor said indeed im growin milk in my breast she drawn blood just have to wait for resilts..
I have been using home tests cause I am 6 days late and they keep coming up negative so I'm going to call my doctor monday and make an appointment cause they wanted to recheck my blood sugar anyway so I'm gonna request a blood pregnancy test too
I am 22 I haven't gotten my period in about a month I'm usually a regular and have been through alot of medical patches in may
My last regular period was april 5th and then recently got off the pill and spotted April 22 and 23 , I found out I had a vaginal bacteria infection and a uti I was treated for both and now fine but still no sign of period just cramping and my breast are a little tender
Help !!!!
I just wanted to let you all know last may and June I thought I was preggo and then was having bad pain and feeling sick, i was late they tested and tested both blood and urine and thought I was crazy they all came out negative, then 2 days later i did 4 home preggo test (previous ones were neg) and they all said yes went to er due to the pain again they finally confirmed it I was 8 WEEKS before it showed up. Now 3 months postpartum same time as last feel the same way and am late lol we shall see good luck to you all
I'm in the same boat. I'm going on 2 weeks late, took 2 tests both negative. I've been very tired lately n more hungry then normal.
You made me laugh at the end, I really needed that babes...
I'm also eating like a horse,but that's nothing new for me often eat loads then all of a sudden don't feel hungry,i've had two failed pregnany's in the last year one mis carriage and one ectopic resulting in the loss of my right falopian tube...was planning to try again with my partner but recently decided not to and get on with other things before we try.However...was due on my period 3 days ago....have done two tests and both are negative...nothing more stressing!seeing as i could face another ectopic if i were pregnant and i hate the whole watch and wait thing.:(

if any of you check this would be greatful for a reply as to what has happened with your periods or if it turned out you were pregnant thanks :)
My baby is seven months old. My last period was April 3rd, i took preg test but they all said neg. i really dont want to be pregnant again. I used to have really irregular periods when i was younger but now i cant afford to worry like this. me and my husband use condoms but we are paranoid. this ***** so much because i feel bloated all the time and my period is my friendly reminder that im not preggers. Could something be seriously wrong? im not stressed out more than usual.
I'm 8 days late. I have been feeling sick & a little dizzy. Could I be pregnant? I did take a pregnancy test from the dollar store & it was negative, but its the same kind I used to find out I was pregnant with my first child in 09. I have been eating more than normal & have gained 5lbs in a month. Any ideas?
I am 24... My period is now 9 days late and I have the following ; headaches, nausea, frequent urination, bloating to the point where my jeans are not comfy anymore, sleepy after I eat, my sense of smell has heightened significantly where I can smell the body splash "love spell" from a few yards away as if I sniffed the bottle (I never liked it, now I really dont like it) certain foods dont agree w/ me and I stomach sprite anymore. Gosh... sure sound like im preggers right?
Problem is I took a HPT on my 6th late day, 7th early morning (1st pee)
and then one this morning... all NEGATIVES. Now, again, I am 9 days late w/ no sign of aunt flow... my period has always been there. Ive NEVER been this late. on the contrary Ive had it up to twice in a month.. and now that its been regular (about 7 months of 1x a month per) Im uber late. I really really want it to be positive :) I had a miscarriage in Aug and I was devasted :'(.... HELP plzzz!!!!!!! I bought a box of 5 tests lol (just to be on the safe side)... so I have 2 left. I assume my levels may not yet be high enough but I would think that 9 days would be a sure sign.
Idk.. anyone had any advice?

Good luck and lots of Baby Dust to all!!
I'm 6 days late I have taken 7 Prego tests ALL NEGATIVE!! I actually don’t want to be pregnant: / want to wait till next year to try for a girl....but I have 2 boys and they were so simple to find out I was pregnant. I have common symptoms of pregnancy but my mother red it’s not here yet I don’t know if to wait it out till next month or go to the Dr. and get a test.... I'M not stressed or nothing regular than the normal. What is going on?? :/
I am in the same boat I am 9days late no sign of a period I took a hpt 3days ago and it was negative but I have been so emotional like a prolonged pms :(
hi my period is very good im never late im always to the day my period is due but im now 10 days late i did a test and it came back a very light posative i have since done 3 more test wich all came back neg i dont no what to do i am never late and getting symptoms of pregnancy ie going to the toilet more sleeping more and also having stomach pains as if tho i am gonna come on but actually dont what should i do. as i read that its nearly impossible to get pregnant 2 days b4 my period is due and thats the last time me and my husband had sex other then that it was 4 weeks ago could it still be to earlie to tell plz can some 1 give me advice thanks mrs c hill
Iv missed 2periods now I had a blood test first week I was late but it was negative iv gained some weight since then and I keep getting stomach pains, tiredness and loads of other symptoms but I also fainted I don't know what to do as getting rather worried now any help would be greatful x
well i had my last period on april 6th its june  21st ive never had problems with it it never skipps..i look and feel pregnant i mean from my face blimishing to my boobs big and sore to my tummy pudging out to my feet on the scale saying i have gained weight i have had faint positive tests and i got blood work that come back negative, i have done alot of resech, 30% of women who are pregnant wont get a positive test (sometimes blood and urine) till there 2nd trimester because sometimes the hcg in blood is like different shapes or something like that but theres alot of women who are pregnant out here and still cant get anything positive, maybe there producing to much..idk but its possible my mom didnt get a positive till her 4th month, 1 out of every 3 women spot/discharge (brown or pink) in first trimester some all threw..50% get morning sickness which besides boobs filling out and sore is 1st sign of pregnancy. i belive what my body is showing and telling me tho the doctors wont get me an ultra sound or get me on prenatal care till i show up i am pregnant on a stick at their office i will be giving my own care bc i know what my body going threw on the inside they dont. so i mean go with your feeling, i am and i will show them once i get my ultrasound.
I'm 12 days late & 2 tests negative. I feel like I'm preggers, but not sure what to do now. Doc says I shud wait a couple of days more before another test or blood tests. This wait of not knowing is driving me crazy.
so does anyone know? i have had 3 children periods always been regular and my last pregnancys came up postitive on home tests. i am now 7-8 weeks late and 4 tests have come up negative. im booked for friday to have bloods but results take awhile?
I'm three days late, but even though that is a short time. i never miss a period. my breasts arent tender and i feel a little sick in the morning , but all tests have come out negative.. i have been trying for a baby for four months now. my cervix is high and hard to the touch, and when you are about to start your period it is low and soft, and my temp is still up.. does anyone think i might be pg. i really hope i am
if your really late, and tests are coming up negative, you can get an ultrasound.. that wont lie to you.
I've been prenant 3times wit all different signs... but I'm having some symptoms of being pregnant, we were but weren't trying to get pregnant again... after my son who is 8mos I was on bc but had to stop cuz of an allergic reaction.. I had 2 periods in may.. last one was may 26th.. (now 10days late)I've taken 3test n they al came back neg. Wit my pregnancy b4 my son( we had a mc) we took several test n some were neg or veryyy faint lines.. so idk.. this morning I've already took 2naps n I'm still tired... I'm having heartburn, peeing a lot, tired n sick to my stomach.. and my tummy is tender.. I'm unsure if I am but I'm having signs... any advice?
hi iv not come on my period for a month and have the implant in im getting pregnancy signs and i did a pregnancy test it said negative could i still be pregnant even tho it said negative
I'm 19 and living with my boyfriend of 3 years, we both want to be young parents, he's 22 and i'll be 20 in november. We recently decided to get engaged, and around the same time i had to get my iud taken out due to complications and pain. We havent been using anything to prevent pregnancy, and now my period is 8 days late, i've been dizzy and nausious, with mood swings and hornyness, my friends at work are noticing my frequent need to pee, and my breast are extremely sore and i've had some random pains in my lower abdomen, just light pinching, i haven't taken any tests yet because after reading all these i thought it might be too soon and a waste to take one, but could i be pregnant?
my cycle usually lasts around 28-30 days i am now on day 33 with 6 negative pregnancy tests. Been ttc for around 12 months now. I had 2 negatives on the day my period was due and then another 2 the day after. Yesterday i took a cear blue plus and got a very faint plus line but mainly the line only went through the bottom rather that straight down so i waited until this morning and took a clearblue digital which said " not pregnant". I was gutted. Anyway my boobs are very slightly sore, but my main symptoms are cramping in my stomach, bloating and lots of discharge, any chance anyone thinks i could be pregnant still?
Same boat but I have a history of low hcg levels but now I'm a week late period always on time never late sometimes early don't wut to think but I'm hoping!!!
I have the same problem...I'm 10 days late on my period, I tried preg test twice and they're both negative. I'm still hoping that I will get my period this week if not then I have to go and see the Doctor for blood test.  
I have been going through the motions I am a pretty regular women since I have my daughter six years ago but this month was pretty different my period was due on 7/06 I notice some spotting on the 5th early in the morning then it stopped and then again on the 6th same thing but I have not use a full tampon nor pad yet which is wierd for me cause when I flow I flow which is to much tmi I know but I have been spitting and my nipples are so sore head hurting and feel bloated. And sleeping days away could I still be pregnant oh and I have taken 4 hpts and all negative
I'm 10 days late on my period taken 2 test and all negative and I'm have a few symptoms like cramps as if I'm about to come on but nothing, headaches which I never suffer with, feeling dizzy and feeling like I am going to be a mother its really wried its a really funny feeling that I've never had before. Please can I have some advise am I pregnant or is they some else wrong?  
i am 19 yr old & i am 1month & half month late on having my period...and had 3 hpts all negative..1 clinic urine test negative also..i have many symptoms and im never hungry which is freaking me out...And have vaginal discharge which i never had as much as i do now...Can i still be pregnant??Is there a chance i can be pregnant?
Hi..this is my first time posting. I am 26 years old and I am almost 10 days late for my period. I have been on a 35 day cycle for the last three months. My last period was June 5th. I should have came on July 10th. Before I was expexting my period I was having lower abdominal and back pain. I have a 4 year old and a six year old and I never found out I was pregnant until I was around 8 or 9 weeks. I have taken two pregnancy test and both were (-). So my question is since I have never taken test as early as eight weeks can I be pregnant and it is just not showing up yet becausue of a low hcg. I have been feeling very fatigue and the only time I have ever missed a period has been the two times I was expexting my daughter and son.
I'm really scared, I'm only 16 and my boyfriend and I are sexually active and I haven't had a period in about 2 months maybe a month in a half but I also am kinda gaining weight in my tummy and I only took one pregnancy test it came out negative.. But I don't wanna go to a doctor cause I don't want my parents to know unless I really am pregnant for sure..
im about 4 days late. Im heavier set and prone to irregular cycles, and sometimes skip. But snce ive been with my boyfriend, im a little more nervous about being late. My pants all fit tighter, im tired all day , an i wake up hungry most mornings now as to how it would take a few hrs before i could eat. Ive taken 2 hpt so far and both are negative. Any1 have any ideas ?
I'm 13 days late I was supposed to come on july 10th my last period was june 10th I threw up this morning my mother said it was probably my medicine I havent been hungry probably because of the surgery but my stomach been acting funny I took 2 test they came out neg idk what to do but if iam great me and my bf been trying has this happened to anyone else
I'm 13 days late I have took 5 test and all of them say no I have a one year ol and my husband said I am always mad and when I'm not mad I'm crying or sleeping because I'm tired all the time what do yall thank
I know I am about 5 years late but I am going through the same thing. My period is always regular and I have had a couple of false alarms. But it is 2 days before this month is over and I took two different pregancy test two days apart and they both are negative. So right now I am just going to wait untill august 2 to take another test and then go to a doctor and take a blood test. I am really nervous because me and my boyfriend isn't getting along and I am still in school trying to make myself into something. So I don't know if I should tell him or no.
Ok my boyfriend nutted in me June 29. Then after that my period came on then wen it went off he nutted in me again 2 weeks later he nutted in me last tuseday he nutted in me the yesterday he nutted in me so am I pregnant I took a pregnancy test and it came out neg
WHY haven't any of you asked for an ultrasound from your ob/gyn!? Omg. All you have to do is say, "hey! Something isn't right! I don't know if its a baby or something else! Can I have an ultrasound to see inside my uterus!?" They can't deny you. If your period is crazy late, it could be a number of things. Fibroids, cysts, uterine abnormalities, ovarian abnormalities. Stop guessing and getting blood tests. Just get an ultrasound! Grrr...my mom NEVER got positive hpt or bloodwork for me and Im clearly a result of pregnancy.
ok im 16 years old an i am on the bc patch but i had cam off my period the 12 an i had sex an he had came in me an den 15 days later i took a test an it said not pregant an im still feelin sick but i statred bleedin again an i put patch on so what does that mean
I'm a week and a half late for my period an I'm havin all the signs of being pregnant but I have taken 3 pregnancy tests an they were all neg. I started spottin a little bit today. Could I be pregnant? Or is it still to early to tell? I need some advice on wat to do.
Ok . Me && my boyfriend has been trying to have a kid . Last month on July I got my period on the 11th , but I had it only 1 day. Then it ended on the 12th . Today is August 11th so my period should end tomorrow I just took a Pregnancy test couple hours ago but it came out Negative. What should I do?????
I'm 11 days late with a neg hpt. I'm not threwing up but I feel like I'm going to, I'm bloated. Dizzy, I have crazy headaches that won't go away, all I want to do is sleep. All day long. And if I'm not sleeping I'm eating...  I don't no what to do. Can anyone help me???
i took a morning after pills en get late perids with 5 days 2 my normal periods, i hve a lower abdominal pain, can this be that i am pregnant or is it how the pill suppose 2 work?
you do know that the morning after pill is a pill to kill the baby so if u r pregnant you wont be soon
Keep in mind that fertilization (the union of female ovum, or egg, and male sperm) occurs in the fallopian tube and that fertilization marks the beginning of a new human life - and the beginning of the pregnancy. The newly created child then travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus (womb) where he or she implants. Implantation is necessary for the new child to receive nourishment from the mother and continue developing. The journey from the fallopian tube to the womb takes between five and seven days during which pregnancy cannot be readily detected.

Therefore, if a woman ingests emergency contraception after fertilization has taken place, the third mode of action can occur. The lining of the uterus can be altered causing the woman's body to reject the living human embryo, making implantation impossible and the child will die. This result is called a chemical abortion; therefore emergency contraception is an abortifacient.
I was supposed to get my period on the second,my period has never been on schedule. I took a pregnancy test that came out negative. Then i got my period on Saturday the 13th. It was really light on the 14th in the morning so i took another hpt that came up negative and about an hour after that my period came down more like its normal flow and lasted about 5-6 days (like is usually does). Can i still be pregnant? i have absolutely no other symptoms
I forgot to add that me and my boyfriend use condoms as well as the pull out method (at the same time).
i am a week late, have headaches, cramps,dizzy spells, exhausted no matter how much sleep i get but getting comfortable n going to sleepis hard!!! lowerbackpain, i had bleeding for two days very light almost not there pink in color, heartburn, constipation, mood swings very emotional im 20 my bf n ihave had alot of sex over the month unprotected as we want a child, but i have taken 3hpt all neg! i feel like im going crazy!
oh n nausea usually in themornings n before bed or w certain smells
I'm 11 days late still no period an a negative test what's going on. It took my friend 22 days to show a positive answer why do it take so long?
There were a few comments about spots of blood, or brown discharge.  In each of my pregnancies I had a "breakthrough" bleed, I believe this is when the egg implants.

I am 5 days late, but I haven't had a breakthrough bleed and have had a negative test, so, for me, I doubt I'm pregnant, I'm also not experiencing any symptoms.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.  I'm 40, so I'm wondering if maybe I'm at the beginning of menopause.
I feel like I am going crazy! My boyfriend and I consistently use protection whenever we are intimate. However, and this may be TMI, in the middle of it I sometimes forget my hands are "dirty" so there is a slight chance... With that said, I am currently on Day 34 of my cycle, making me about 5 days late. I've never been this late before. We had sex on the 17th and 23rd, and I'm assuming I was ovulating around the 17th.

I feel bloated, I have had abnormal mood swings this past week, and my body has been feeling exhausted lately. I can't really say I've been having cravings--if anything I feel like I don't want to eat. My breasts feel very tender and heavy. I have mild cramps every now and then, but mostly I feel a little bubbly down there. For the past two days I keep thinking I'm bound to start my period, and even feel that "wet" sensation, but other than that there is no sign of it coming. Not feeling constipated AT ALL--more BMs lately than normal. Not very aroused this week. Pretty much not interested in sex at all right now.

I took an HPT yesterday first thing in the morning and got a negative, so I suspect it's unlikely that I'm pregnant and that I'm just stressing myself out, but I just have this weird feeling like something is different. That and after reading all of the comments saying it took them 2 weeks or so, I'm kind of paranoid!

Any ideas?
I'm also ten days late and both pregnancy test came up negative. I even called my doctors nurse and she said if I took two test and got the same result twice, most likely I'm not pregnant. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Countrygirl6330
I am currently 11 days late. My husband and I have been TTC for two months. Last month my period came as expected. This month about 6 days before my expected period I started to feel sick. I was very tired, moody, and had headaches. These were all symptoms I felt with my son (first child). I waited two days and took a first response pregnancy test. This test came up negative. I didn't sweat it bc it was a little early to test, but I thought why not? On the day of my missed period I took another test. It was the $4 test from Walmart. That came up inconclusive. There was no lines at all. I waited a couple days and purchased another First Response. That one came up negative. The first three I did I peed on the stick, so I thought maybe I was doing too much or too little. I purchased a test from Walgreens (equate) and dipped the test. That test had a faint positive line. It was so faint that my husband didn't believe it. My sister-in-law claims she saw it, but it wasn't enough to have us convinced. With my son, I took a Clear Blue digital test 2 days after my missed period and it said "Pregnant". So feeling pregnant and having negative results was very frustrating. Thursday night, I was 9 days late, I took a digital EPT test..negative, AGAIN! I thought well they say to morning urine so Friday I took another EPT and it said "not pregnant." So I called my dr. She said to come in to take a blood test. I went in yesterday and they called me back today. I'm PREGNANT! The nurse said she was not sure why my tests kept showing negative bc I had a lot of the hormone in my blood. So my advice is if you have not gotten your period after 10 days to just go get a blood test. I didn't know it was possible for the urine tests to be so off, but it is. Best of Luck to all of you!!
im too 11 days late today, i have never been late either, i have done test's and still the same negative, i have a doctors appointment on monday12th  and see whats happens, that will make me 12 days late, i haven't had any symptoms i have only had a few abdominal pains and that's about it. i thought that if i took clear blue pregnancy test that it would show up as they say it's the best test to take, ...im sitting here thinking if im not pregnant then why haven't i had my period and then on the other hand im thinking if i am pregnant why hasn't it shown up!!! i do understand what you are going through, i hope you get the result you are looking for .
If you are really wanting to be pregnant?  Your mind can actually trick your body into having pregnancy symptoms!  This is more than likely the negative reading you are all experiencing.  I am 45 years old now and have 3 children.  I planned for my daughter 10 years ago and it took a year of trying and lots of pregnancy symptoms, missed periods...the whole lot.  My doctor told me that if you are trying to get pregnant and think you are pregnant and keep getting negative readings...it's probably all in your head.  Good Luck!
I am 15 days late 3 negative tests and having lots of symptoms I would b around 6 .5 weeks or so since last period am I prego I feel like it and so does my husband ? and people tell me I look like I'm glowing ?
I have been off birth conrol for 6 years mostly regular periods especially over the last year I am now 16 days late with nausea and breast tenderness and heartburn gas ? not sure had 3 negative tests should I go to doc ?
I am goin insane! I am on my 35th day of my cycle. I am 20 dpo (days past ovulation) I am trying for a baby. I had 3 very normal cycles. I had just gotten off the depo before that. A year ago now. Even when I was goin back and forth with that I was still having periods regularly for the most part. I had full fledged pregnancy symptoms. The naseau has let up quite a bit eccept at certain times, I am exausted all the time, breasts are sore, I am hotter than usual (bbt is up), I have had a change in cervical mucous from the dry cottage cheese type to watery and slightly snotty, My nipples are darker, My sense of smell is up. I had spotting 4 days before my period was due. It was implantation bleeding whereas I have had 2 children. I am quite familiar with my body but as we all know it could still fool us. I found out I was pg with my youngest when I was atleast 22 dpo. I am wondering if that is how long I have to wait to get a positive. I am wondering if u do not ovulate if pregnancy symptoms can be this strong. I did have an evap positive but the a negative on a digi so I am a bit confused. I am searching for a doctor in my area. I get my insurance next week so hopefully I can manage to wait that long. I am goin nuts. I feel like I am being punished!
My Periods date was on 11th sep 2011 but  i didn't get through and i tryed for sex on 15th sep 2011 and am accepting positive result .Can i become pregnant ? If yes,Within how many days i can get the Positive result.
Im 13 days late kind of worry I hate not knowing whats going on with my body
I have a similar issue. We have been trying and this month I am 5 days late and Both test have been negative. However yesterday I started having some weird spotting or bleeding. Def doesn't seem like my period. It's dark brownish and very light. Can someone tell ms what's happening???
When I was pregnant with my daughter, my first sign was a missed period. then can the nausea. This month, my period was late by 3 days. I've been having a lot of nausea. And a lot of the same symptoms from when I was pregnant. Last night (3 days after I was suppose to get my period), I started. I've gotten nothing but negative hpt results. It's been 14 days since intercourse, should I give up hope on being pregnant, or could it be to early. Is this implantation bleeding, or a normal period?
I am now 10 days late on my period, I don't really 'feel pregnant' but I am very concerned, me and my husband are very much trying and have been trying for about 6 months now, every month I get my hopes up and this is the first month since trying that I am now 'late'. I have done several HPT and all come up with a big fat NO. I am never usually late, If i am its only usually 1 day not 10 days, I have been to my doctors and he is referring me for a blood test on Monday, fingers crossed we will get the results we are hoping for. As the days have gone on I do feel the constant need to wee and feel like I am going to come on my period but nothing. I have come back from holiday about 3 weeks ago and got a slight cold when I got back so it could well be the change in climate and my mind is playing tricks on me, only a few more days to wait for results and hopefully I will find out once and for all, is anyone else in this same situation? Good Luck ladies x
My period is 13 days late! I have been having head and back aches but I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant??  HELP!!!!!!!
I should of had my period Sep 17 took a pg test when I was a week late but it was negative. My boobs are supper sore sting/ burn, now 11 days late going to take another test tomarrow.
Yep, that's what happened to me!   A month in, she swore I wasn't pregnant.   Well, the blood tests were wrong.I took an ept test and it showed up immediately.  
I agree with all of use soo in conclusion we know that pregnancy tesr are not reliable so that if u gett one and u still have the symptons whether its negative or not go and get a blood test
i was 15 wks pregnant and had a 0 on my blood test. A week later went 2 the doc and he said ur prego and having a girl!! I was blown away.  Now im 8 days late and still negative.. Hopefully we will here some news soon
today i am 11 days late from my period. my cycle was supposed to start on the 6th. both me and my boyfriend have woken up feeling really naseaus.. ive had dreams about fishes and water.lol also i have had lots of pregnant feelings such as nausea headaches VERY frequent peeing (30 minutes -2 hours) cramps in my ovary area depression random emotional cries and extreme bloating. i have taken an ept last week on the 11th of  October it was negative i will take one later this morning. i plan on getting a blood test on tuesday the 18th. sadly, i was not trying to get pregnant.
i normally have a 40 day cycle and i am  very regular. i am now on cycle day 50 putting me at 10 days late. I have a 2.5 year old daughter. My boobs are sore ( tingly ) my back hurts sometimes at night, and i feel sick off and on threw out the day..is it still possible that i am pregnant ??
My period is now 8 days late took a few tests they all show negative I have lower left abdominal pain. I have symptoms of pregnancy like swollen breasts, nashes, and pee a lot. Should I get a blood test? Or wait longer
I have had a Tubal Ligation 3 yrs ago and now I am 15 days late on my period.  I have taken 1 home test that came out negative.  I went in last night to the ER with stomach pains, and did a urine test, and a blood test and both came out negative.  I am so confused, I am having all the early pregnancy symptoms from tiredness, to nightly nausea, all the way to lactation from my breasts.  Please if there is anyone who has any advice, I would love to be pregnant, and regret having the Tubal done, because I have married a great man who I would love to have a child with.  Please Keep me in your prayers.  God bless
I have taken test after test after test! It is starting to frustrate me.
I am 10 days late, I have had 2 positive tests, and 6 negatives.
The only symptoms I have are my emotions rocketing all over, I have to pee every hour, And I get frequent head aches.
I have not made an appointment with the doctor yet.
Some just help me I had a MC 2months ago and I am 10 days late my period has been every month on time since the MC. And I took 2 hpt and neg. I feel sick in the morning everyday. Idk what is going on. I am scared and at the same time I hope I am pregnant because me and my husband has been trying for a long time.
I am now 10 days late. All the hpt I have taken  said negative. But I have had three blood tests, the first my hcg level was a 2, the second one I took three days later was less than a 2, and the third one I took three days after that was a 4. Docs keep telling me I'm not pregnant but I'm having all the early symptoms. Heeellllp!
I am now 11 days late on my period, ive never ever been late always regular. I took a HPT last night and it came out negative. So I am freaking out as to whats wrong with me. I have some bloating and cramps. Can a pregnancy test be wrong?
Hey all,
           here is good news i wanna share with you all ppl. Actually i was having same problem( 8 days late, bloting, cramps even sever one , dont like eating anything, white or clear discharges, back pain, leg pain,-ve hpt, frequent urination). I had sex with my bf 7 days before me period day , I know he did kum inside me but my late period made me so much worried , Am i pregnant ??....Not this tym guys, Today evening i got my period.....I'm so happy , thank god :)
Viewing 201-400 comments: