Could I be pregnant?
My period is 22 days late, I feel exhausted - just want to sleep all the time, headaches, lower back ache, feel sick - but not actually been sick.  Wake up with heartburn most mornings, got a mad craving for twiglets - and i dont like them! Fingers are occasionally tingling - like pins and needles, and swollen - i cant get my rings on.  I feel bloated, and getting abdominal cramps.  
I've done a hpt, came back negative, the doctor told my, to do another in a week, and if still negative, to see him for a referral to the early pregnancy clinic.
We already have 2 boys, and would love to have another, but, I've had quite a few misscarraiges in between the boys, plus one last year.  So, I'm havignt o keep calm and not over do it.
I feel pregnant, but, in the back of my mind, wonder if I'm imagining it!  
Has anyone got any suggestions, or had similar experiences?
I'd love to hear from anyone either in my shoes, or experienced it.
you need to have a blood test to detremine if there is a pregnancy hormone in your blood...if you are having a miscarriage or if you did, the levels will drop each day and if it is really low it will not show up on a hpt. i hope it all works out for you!
Usually, by the time you are 22 days late for your period, you should have plenty of the pregnancy hormone HCG in your system for it to show up on most home pregnancy tests.  Certainly a blood pregnancy test would be positive by now.

And--since it is high levels of HCG that CAUSE those symptoms, your HPT should easily be positive if indeed pregnancy is what is causing those rather non-specific symptoms.  

There are so many symptoms of pregnancy that virtually any and every person on earth as a few at any given time--even men!  Can't go by symptoms at all to guess at pregnancy.

Get a blood test, and you'll be sure of the result.
You definitely need to take a blood test. If it is a pregnancy, it sounds like it could either be another miscarriage or possibly a tubal pregnancy. Hopefully it is neither nor anything serious. But you definitely need to have your doctor give the blood test and if that comes back negative, have your thyroid checked and think about a possible onset of menopause.
I have white creamy discharge that has no smell. I have been feeling very sleepy lately. After I eat I sometimes feel nauseous a little and I get bloated. I feel tenderness on the left and right side of my abdomen and stomach when I push it and also one time I felt lightheaded or dizzy. I have been gassy. I have been craving vanilla ice cream alot. I been on BC pills and then switched to depo this year for 6 months then stopped and been off for about 4 and a half months. could I be pregnant?