Could a large penis cause damage during intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I recently started a sexual relationship with my friend who has a extremely thick and large penis.  I enjoy intercourse with him however feel some discomfort (pain actually) when grinding him during the height of sexual intercourse. The pain is caused by the size of the penis moving inside me, could his cause me any permanent damage to by vagina.  It almost feels like the grinding movement is pulling my whole vaginal cavity out of place.  Thank you for your time in answering this question for me.
Have you had a baby or babies?  If so, I suppose a very large penis could displace the uterus if the muscles are not doing the greatest job of holding it in place.  (I'm thinking of the kind of thing that sometimes leads to uterine prolapse, not the sex I mean, but the weakening of the uterine support muscles.  The muscle issue that sometimes women wear a pessary for.)  If you haven't had babies, is there any possibility that you are just swelling up because of the wear and tear associated with sex with such a big guy, and what you are feeling is swollen tissue?  

In any case, I think I'd go see a doctor.
I don't think it can do alot of damage as the penis can only go in so far. The most important thing, as you've probably already heard, is foreplay. Make sure you are relaxed and he spends a long time on it, making sure you are sopping wet.
If plenty of foreplay still doesn't make things any easier, use a lubricant. Just make sure it isn't one that's going to damage a condom, if that's the contraception you use.
When you go in, start off gently. If you push too hard or force it, it can be painful for her - maybe not too painful immediately but it will be sore and irritated for several days. Damage in this way, aside from disrupting your sexual relationship and causing discomfort to her, can also make her, and by extension you, more susceptible to yeast infection! So be careful.
You'll find that once you've got into it, everything will work fine. Just make sure you aren't going in too far, if this seems to cause her discomfort. Some positions are better for this than others. It might be best to let her control this aspect.
Oh, and don't listen to the "if it'll fit a baby it'll fit a penis" line. that's rubbish, who wants to go through that pain every day?
Good luck! And sorry for the essay!
Do no worry it happes frist time.I suggest u to use oil or lubricant during intercourse.It will be in routine after doing a some time.
Tca 55 can u tell me ur height as well as height of ur friend.
Take enjoy but slowly and comfortabby.
There is a risk that having sex with over length and size penis can cause cervix cancer. During sex the penis knocks against the ovary wall and the impact could results in injury. It may bleed but you don't feel it because of the excitement. Iam very sorry to comment this but think about how true and false it may be. Good Luck.
How long can you bleed?
Hi, I haven't had sex in a few months and recently started having sex again with a man who was larger than I was used to and in the middle of it we realized I began to bleed and now I have a lot of pain and pressure in my abdomen. I have ovarian cysts but was put on the pill to shrink them. Could my cysts or his size be the reason I started to bleed?