Could a miscarriage in April result in no period in June? but had a normal period in May?! Help!
I had a non complicated miscarriage in April, following a very normal period on May 24. My period never came in June. I am 15 days late, and It has been 47 days since my last period!

I am experiencing some of the same symptoms I experienced while being pregnant the first time. Milder symptoms, but its obvious to me they are very much the same.

I've tested many times, all have come out negative. I'll wait a few days before taking another test, and be absolutely certain it will come out positive, but then it comes out negative!

Also, here's the thing, I would have had to have concieved sometime at the very beginning of June... so you would think my HCG levels would show up by now...?

Has this happened to anyone before, where you were in fact pregnant but it didnt show on a HPT for a long time?

What do I do now?

Please help! thank you!