Could i be pregnant if....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Could i be pregnant if....

i know the first respone is gonna be "get tested" but i'm not even sure if it possible for me to pregnant.
me and my boyfriend were trying to have sex, but it being my first time it really hurt and it was hard for him to get in, so he thought if he didn't use a condom to start off with it might be easier for him to get in. So we started without a condomand then after he started to get in he stopped and put one on a we had sex.
A day later i started my period witch lasted for 5 days about. i then found out that pre-*** had sperm in it. A small amount, but sperm never the less.
well yesterday was the 28 day mark and i haven't had my period yet. i know periods arn't exactly 28 days apart, but it's still alil nerve racking. so i was wondering if it was posssible that i might have gotten pregnant since i had my period the next day?

oh and also is it 28 days from day 1 of your period till the first day of your next one or what?
actually, yes it is possible, because like you said, pre-*** does have its little "tadpoles" in it...lol, but still i have one little girl, who is almost 2, and im 19 years old, not married, and i think i MIGHT be pg once again............
Because i'm in the same exact situation you are in, Only me and my Ex used a condom both times, but he still only pre-***'d...and i'm like 8 days late...I just don't want to start while Im on the operating table. Because im getting surgery tomorrow morning on my arch in my foot. well enough about me...! well yes it is possible, just you know go get a test, and you'll know..

Thanks....AND your welcome..*lol* bye!
i had my period the next day tho, so would that mean i'm not?
or is it still possible?
I have 2 children and I am 32 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and last. But with my first child I had my period for 3 months while I was pregnant. So you still can be pregnant and have your period. Give it about a week or two and have a test done. Hope everything comes out the way you hope.

Tammy
It would be extremely unlikely to be pregnant if events unfolded the way you described.  Nothing is impossible; but it would be unlikely.

But-any time any woman has sexual intercourse and has ovaries that work and a uterus, pregnancy IS POSSIBLE.  Even if protection is used.

Since you are becoming sexually active, it is imperative that you learn how a womans body works, and how to prevent unwanted pregnancy.  
The correct thing to do if you were having a painful first experience, would have been to use KY jelly or other lubricant approved for use with a condom--BUT STILL USE THE CONDOM.  Period.  No ifs, ands, or buts.  Guys will tell you lots of things to get "in" without a condom!  DON'T FALL FOR IT. If you are not wanting to be pregnant---NEVER have intercourse without using protection.  Never!

It's up to you to protect YOURSELF from unwanted pregnancy.  Actually, condoms should ALWAYS be used with foam or contraceptive jelly, in case of breakage or leakage.

Learn how your body works.  Learn how to keep from getting pregnant.  There is NO excuse for ingnorance in this area--if you are responsible enough to have sex--you are responsible to not have an unintended pregnancy or STD.

Good luck.
I know all the facts about pre-*** now but how do I know if the guy guy "pre-cummed"?  is it an obvious liquid or would i have not even noticed anything?  i'm worried about the chances of pregancy fro pre-*** but i just dont know if he did or not?  i mean, does it always happen everytime a guy gets excited?  thanks
sorry! i just realized the date of your post so im sure you have all of your answers by now right?
The other day My fiancee and i were having sex and the Condom slipped off inside me, Really far! Im really freaked out, I have no idea when my ovulation is, and my period stopped just the day before this, any comments are much appreciated.
did you get the condem out? this actually happened to me years ago. i was unusually crampy and i kept going to the bathroom and smelling ejaculation. the condom had slipped off and stayed inside of me. he "reached" in there and got it out. I was scared i could be pregnant. believe it or not, it still had the ejaculation inside of the condom. however, you should call your dr. and ask him/her about it. i dont know if it got inside of you or not but sperm can live up to 3 days in there. maybe take a pregnancy test so you dont worry yourself waiting for your period. kudos for wearing a condom in the first place!
just as woman get "wet" men do as well. most of the time they do have a little bit of "***" before the full ejaculation. its more of a clear liquid than the white goo that comes flying out. You wont know if he is leaking or not if he is inside of you but chances are he is. they have no control over it just as we dont. that little bit still contains sperm. obvoiusly if you are touching him at the tip and rubbing around it, you will feel it/wetness. still something you dont want to mess with. what i mean, if you are worried about pregnancy, dont rely on the withdrawl (withdrawal) method. just use a condom and you wont need to worry each month.
hi im confused pls i need help, i have sex on june 14 den my period comes exactly at june 16 den i have sex agen on june 25 without condom only withdrawal, i want to know what are the chances that i am pregant, by the way i got my period for july it was july 15 1 day dealy for a usual 28 days, but before that i guess last week of june i got sick due to my tooth so i take lots of medicine for pain i want to know if medicines have effect on the delay of my menstruation, thanks a lot,

babyuno
i have sex on june 14 den my period comes exactly at june 16 den i have sex agen on june 25 without condom only withdrawal, i want to know what are the chances that i am pregant, by the way i got my period for july it was july 15 1 day dealy for a usual 28 days, but before that i guess last week of june i got sick due to my tooth so i take lots of medicine for pain i want to know if medicines have effect on the delay of my menstruation, thanks a lot,
i have sex on june 14 den my period comes exactly at june 16 den i have sex agen on june 25 without condom only withdrawal,i want to know what are the chances that i am pregant, by the way i got my last period it was july 15, 1 day dealy for a usual 28 days,
more info please! if you got your period, theres a very high chance you are not pregnant.
Okay needing some advice here guys,

My period was 7 days late last month, but when I finally got it it was really quite late.  Is there a chance I could still be pregnant?
what if you and youur partner use a condon and he wants to have sex and she says i dont like wearing a condom and he says i wanna *** in you ?
im confused
please read comments from your other post above. it sounds as if you are a young couple. are you? do you go to a dr./gynocologist?

do NOT let a guy talk you into cumming inside of you unless you are emotionally and financially ready to have a baby, you BOTH have discussed bringing a baby into the world,you both are stable w. good jobs and have a good relationship, both free of any diseases. its not fair to anyone if you dont esp.if a baby  was conceived cuz a guy wants the pleasure of cumming inside for 5 sec. that is how you get pregnant and if its the "right" time of the month that you do it (when you are ovulating).

Assuming you are young, there is PLENTY of time for all of this adult stuff and chances are, you will have a few other guys before you find "the one" you will want to do these things with the most. dont rush it all.  

there are many other forms of birth control to use other than a condem. such as the pill and foams...but you then have diseases such as herpes and aids to think about unless you know 100% you are both faithful, free of std's (which from previous post you have not been faithful) and since you arent, how do you know your guy is too? i hope you do the right thing and we wont be seeing you post later on that you have symptoms of pregnancy or a disease and you are scared. be careful out there okay?
hi i had sex and the condom broke but im on birthcontrol but i missed one pill so i took it the next day.... i also took a pregnancy test two days before my period and it said not pregnant but i havent gotten my period im just spotting a little could i be pregnant?????
it sounds as if all is ok. slim chance based upon what you said. how long after the incident did you take the preg test?
Ok Hi, Im on birth controll right, I stopped taking it Sat night so I could get my period this week. My boyfriend came over last night (Tueday) and we ended up having sex because my flow wasnt heavy. We used a condom. But once we were done, we reliezed it broke.. So I bolted up the stairs and took a pill a birth controll pill that I had from awhile ago. Then I cleaned up as much as I could and put in a tampon to try and catch everything.. I dont know, do you think I might be pregnate?
could someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only have another day and then i cant take that morning after pill anymore........................am i pregnant?
does your mom know you are having sex now?? you just posted above that she didnt believe you when your period did not come and you reassured her you were not having sex. you stated you are in 10th grade...i am a teacher and a mom. that is YOUNG. either way, you did, and sounds like you are in a mess now. you are dealing with adult situations and how can you handle it if you are not an adult? no one here can tell you if you are pregnant. you need to go to the dr. besides, if you are sexually active you should be going anyway. your mom origionally put you on birth control to regulate your periods but if you have not told her otherwise, you should. i do not know anything about this morning after pill. you need to call the dr. or tell someone you can trust that is an adult. pills if not taken correctly can mess up your body.  you said you had your period when you had sex? chances are you are not pregnant but i dont believe that the tampon idea was the greatest. i dont know, but if he came inside of you i would think the tampon would soak it up trapping sperm inside of you. those "little guys" can live up in there for a few days. i hope someone here can comment on that point as well, cuz im curious. you also said you were trying to get your period early so you didnt take a pill. try not to do that anymore. take your pills as you are supposed to and let your period come when it comes. please tell someone what is going on okay? you are only what? 16? and no one here can tell you if you are pregnant. chances are slim based upon what youve said but you are too young to be going through this. post back and let us know what you decided to do ok?
whats going on girlfriend??????????
Hi Im a little confused. i havent had intercourse for a while but me and my boyfriend have been close we never got the chance to go full way but im not sure if there was pre *** or not. and ive had my period reguarly its comes either the 19th or 20th but this month it hasnt came is it possible i can be pregnant? becuz its the 24th now. its been about 3 months b4 we tried to have sex. can i please have some advice
Thank you
from the circumstances that you described, sounds unlikely that you are pregnant. many factors come into play as to why you may be late. such as worrying, stress, exercise, more physical activity. periods can be crazy like that and be a few days, weeks late. heavy, light, cramps, no cramps...they vary month to month. so next time you do get intimate (sex) use a condom and be careful so you dont worry like this. im sure this time you are fine. if you do not get it within another week, call the dr. do you see a gynocologist? you should if you are sexually active.
  I'm really lost to be honest,can anyone give me some advice? Here's my situation...

My fianc
I have a question. I got my period in July but can't really remember if I got it in August. Anyway, it's September now and if I'm correct I'm about 24 days late. If I am pregnant does that mean I conceived in June or July? I'm asking this question because I wasn't sure when I should take a home pregnancy test. They say it usually won't show up unless you're 9wks along. Should I wait or go ahead and test and hope I waited long enough?
The HPT's are actually very accurate even if you are only one day late in most cases. I would think that 24 days is PLENTY! As far as when you would have conceived, it's hard to say with the info you gave since you can't remember the dates. Women's bodies differ and it would all depend on when you ovulate during your cycle. The due date would be calculated to be 40 weeks after the first day of your last period. Hope that helps. Let us know what the results are!
yeah... well ive been trying to figure out whats been going on with me lately. i didnt get my period for two weeks. and yes me and my boyfriend were having sex, unprotected. so i get a pregnancy test and i take one. it says negative but it was kind of iffy. so i took the second one the next day and the same thing showed up. me and my boyfriend both assume that im not. but i still havent gotten my period and i took the tests this past weekend. i plan on telling my mother... (and yes she does know that i am sexually active) because she'll know what to do and if anyone else has any advice... could you please help me out? thanks. it would be greatly appreciated.
Hey i have a question... i had sex for the very first time yesterday and it was me and my boyfriend... we were doing it and all and i felt him bust... but i wasnt sure he didnt know we just enjoyed it lol... im not sure if i could be pregnant because idk... when we were done i tried to clean my self out and what he busted in side of me i pulled out a whole lot of sperm and all but do i have a chance of being pregnant... and if i do how long should i wait to take a test.... thanks for all your time and help

yours truly,
                                  chrissy
pss. if u have aol or aim my s/n is chrissypoo2089 for aol and xorobs69babieox for aim im me with ur answers...
ps: how is anyone going to take you seriously with the contact you posted of xo (hugs kisses) robs (im sure your boyfriend) 69 (no explination there thats how you got into this) babie (which is what you will end up with). again, how old are you? i am assuming YOUNG but if you are much older i will be shocked and then apologize.
oh lord, how old are you??? how come you didnt use protection? he ejaculated, cummed inside of you he didnt bust? or is that the "lingo" these days? if you were ovulating you can get pregnant. you have a very casual attitude about it. just because you pulled the sperm out from yourself doesnt mean you got it all out of you. do you know how many sperm are in a little drop? lots and they can swim fast.they can also live inside of you for a few days increasing your chances of pregnancy. never mind pregnancy but what about some type of sexually transmitted disease? do you know 100% if he is faithful? how many girls has he slept with before you and didnt use protection? if he didnt use protection w. you then you can be assured if he slept w. others he didnt use it then. did you think of that when you two were "just enjoying it?" when are you due for your period? you can take a pregnancy test as early as being a day late for your period. do you go to the gynocologist? you should be going if you are going to engage in sex and get on some type of birth control.
sorry, i was having a moment. you can come out now. no, i just feel very passionate about young ones having sex and engaging in other things. please just go to a dr. and get on some type of birth control, inform yourself of diseases and hang around someone 24/7 with a newborn baby to see what its like. just be informed and come back if if have any other questions if i havent scared you off. best of luck...
Okay well I am recently married about 2 months :) I've been on birth control for about 4 months.  My husband and I waited to have sex until we were married so really I'm not as educated as some I guess. If my husband ejaculates inside of me and I am on birth control am I protected against pregnancy or not?
Birth control is never 100%.  It is however much safer than not using any kind of protection at all.  If you are worried about getting pregnant you can always double up the protection and use a condom as well.
Well, me and my boyfriend have been going out for over a year now-and we have been sexually active for quite sometime. Recently, we had sex, and the next day i went to the bathroom, and when i went to wipe(sorry guys), there was something there. I at first didnt know what it was, but after thinking for a bit-i realized it was part of the condom. I dont know how long the condom was broke for-but im really scared that i may be pregnant. Im only 15-and I really dont know what to do, because i really dont want to talk to my mom about this, but im stuck-and im so afraid. Will someone please help me? Does anyone have any advice or anything. I really dont know what to do-besides buy a test, but then what? what if i am pregnant? oh mann, please help me. ill love you guys forever<3
OMGZ,
You didn't give too much info.. Like are you late for your period? How long ago did this happen? I have no idea what kind of relationship you have with your mother, but I have a 16 year old daughter and can speak from the point of view of the MOM of a teenaged girl. And let me tell you, she can tell me ANYTHING. It isn't always easy for her to just open up. She gets embarrassed for a minute and worried at what my reaction will be, but then once we get to talking, the tension eases and usually turns into hours of "girltalk". Your mom may just be assuming that you are still not sexually active. maybe she doesn't want to think about it at all. Or maybe she is already wondering and just waiting for you to come to her. It isn't always easy to be the mom. We think that you guys will let us know when you need us and don't want to push you. So please give her a chance to be there for you. She probably needs you to come to her as much as you are needing her to be there for you right now. You shouldn't be going through this alone. And if you are pregnant, then you will REALLY need her then. You are so young and I hope this is making you reconsider your previous adult behaviour. I am very proud of you for using protection, and now you are facing the fact that it isn't 100% effective and things break. You should consider going to Family Planning for another form of Birth Control to use WITH the condoms if you are going to be sexually active. Maybe you could get you mom to set you an appt. with an OB/GYN. Now that you are sexually active, you need to start having annual exams and be tested for STD's as well as pregnancy. That is what "adults" do. And since you are doing "adult" things, you have to behave responibly. I hope this helpped, if only just a little. And I hope and pray that you will go to your mother. If you need any suggestions on how to approach her, just let me know. I'll get advice from my daughter. Whatever you need. Let me know.
--JoAnna
test
oKAY QUICK QUESTION .
I HAVE BEEN WITH SOMEONE FOR 1 1/2 NOW AND IN THE PAST MONTH WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX, WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO CLIMAX HE PULLED OUT BUT I AM STILL SOME WHAT SCARED.
SHOULD I BE??? I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE TOASK.
withdrawl is only about 85% effective. Did you use anything else? there is a chance you could be.  You should get a test and find out
I've been wanting to get pregnant for awhile now but the timimg has never right. Well my period was on the 5th of june and we had sex on a day of  ovulation (25th of june). My cycle came on the 5 of july but not on the 5th,6th,or 7th of aug, could i be pregnant. I would just take a test but I am deployed at the moment.
i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for over 3 1/2 months and he has came in me probably everytime we have had sex which is more then once a day and ive takin pregnancey tests and they all come up negitive ive been getting my period a little late everytime it comes but i just think thats normal ... i dont know why i cant get pregnant and i need some advice because i want to become pregnant and im getting fustrated

thanks =)
i have had sex with my boyfriend about9 times  unprotected but we stopp befor he ***  even if deos not *** in side me can i get pregant  and i am kind of scared becausethe last time was the last day of my period help please
hey sweetie! from reading your post i can tell right off that you are very young! it is a great possibility sweetie that you can be preganant!(not trying to scare you),but it is,it only takes one time, and it does not matter if it is your first time or not! i would recommend that you go and see an physician immediately,to get a blood test done,which is called a hcg,serum qualitative test,a blood test is much more accurate than an over the counter pregnancy test; because,alot of over the counter pregnancy test give off false readings! chrissy i am not one to judge you,or try and run your life sweetie,but i am just trying to give  you some good advice,i myself was a young teenage mom,and let me tell you sweetie,it is so hard,i have three children now,and i am still stuggling! their dad that promised to help me out with them,well,just say that he lied to me,he was never there,i guess sometimes he abandoned us because,me and him were both very young,and he could not take on the responsibility  of raising kids because,he was a kid himself ! most young ladies,(including myself !) only think about how great the sex is at that time,but ,we never think of the consequences of raising an innocent baby afterwards! i can express to you that a baby is forever once you have one, i can say that i am proud of all three of my kids because,i raised them to be three lovely young people,they are a true blessing in my life now,and i do not know what i would do with out them,my only regret is having them so young,and making them struggle in my life with me beacuse,that wasn't at all fair to them! do not for get a baby is not a toy, it is a living being that you have to take care of,buying millions of diapers,tons of milk(which are both costly),clothes and shoes,(and believe me it is non stop!!!!!!) also even when your children are grown, you still have to be there! so please take my advice little one and be real careful !!!! and if you are not pregnant,you to thank god for sparing you because you are so young right now! go to school chrissy! get a good education,(god knows that you are definatley gonna need it in this world), make something great out of yourself okay!(you can do it)! take your time in growing up and in boys,because you will have plenty of time for that later okay!  take my advice sweetie, and you take care of yourself first!!!!!      signed  a    very caring mother
okay me and my boyfriend had sex and we've been together for 7 years and we are only teens and lately i've been worried abou alot of things and i've been emotional and i ate a whole jar of pickles and some donuts but the other day i had a donut and my stomache started to hurt but the next day i ate a donut and it tasted delicous and then i ate a pickle which i had craved alot but today i ate one and it tasted nasty and i've been constipatied alot and my back has been hurting alot and i've been hot when others are like ''what are you talking about it's cold as ever''
and i wanted to ask everybody do u gals think im having symptoms of pregnancies?

please help anyone i need an answer women mothers doc nurses anyone i need an answer! lol fast

okay bye
My boyfriend and I have had sex a few times. He has let it out in me, but I've been on the pill for a year or more now. Sometimes I forget to take it wrong but this month, I took all of them correctly at almost the same time. We also used a lubricated condom and it did not break.
Im two days late on my period, but i have been extremely stressed about this whole thing.

Could I be pregnant?
your not pregnant. pills can do that do you

1) you condoms
2) your on birth control
3) the condom did not break

if you were saying that you only used a condom the last time and dont always use them....you run the risk of getting pregnant. birth controls not 100% and the effectivenss lessens when you forget to take pills.
1) you WORE condoms******
Okay last month I was late it came and lasted for 2 days and the month b4 that all I did was spot. Now im always tired  im more hungry then I use to be I pee more and my nipples are sore but really gets me is that for the past 2 times me and my bf have tried to have sex it hurts so bad I make him stop and then I start spotting like 3 little spots could I be pregnant?
WHY DONT YOU TAKE A TEST!

there are so many posts lately were girls as asking if their pregnant like anyone on the internet can tell!

IF YOU THINK YOUR PREGNANT TAKE AT TEST. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE. AND MUCH EASIER THAN GUESSING
okay, this guy and i had sex. twice. once on the tenth, i had gotten over my period on the fifth. then we had sex on the 10th, and again on the 15th of April, so not too far apart. 2 days after the second time we had sex, i had really bad stomach pains. the first time we used a condom, the second time we didnt. helpp!!!! i dont know what to do, i dont get my period until around the 4th day of each month so i cant take the test yet, but i have one, & i went to get the 72 hr after pill and i couldnt get it becasue im under the age of 18. what should i do.
okayy, so my period started on the first this month and i was off by the 7th. well i had sex two days later (9th) we used protection too ofcourse, but when we got finished we couldnt find the condom anywhere..we thought it was inside of me but couldnt feel it.
well i checked and it was in me but way up in me to where i could barely get it out. but whenever i pulled it out i was just a big slimy mess and wasnt very full. but see were not sure if it slipped of when he ejaculated or before. but  with it only being two days after my period and all could i be pregnant?
hi im curious i just had sex yesterday(july25) and my boyfriend cumed inside of me it was his first time and this was my 3 time.We didnt use a condom and then two days later (july28)white stuff came out of my vagina, does that mean im pregnant?