Women's Health Community
Could i possibly be pregnant? we believe I am almost 15 weeks
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could i possibly be pregnant? we believe I am almost 15 weeks

Alright, if I am pregnant this is my first one. So, here are the symptoms i am currently experiencing,
The period after the time i believe i got pregnant was very odd, it was only three days long with 2 extra days of dark brown spotting and was 3 days late. the periods after that have been normal just bad cramps.
So having periods i had no doubt in my mind that i wasnt pregnant until i met a friend of my significant other and she had her normal period through out her pregnancy and didnt realize she was pregnant until 5 or 6 months.

But now i am experiencing things that have me a little confused so if someone could tell me if it is just in my head or if i really am and if i need to take action soon.

-Weight gain only in belly, pants fit legs just like before but do not button well at all
-Darker breasts with visible veins and little white dots sometimes tender sometimes not, and sometimes i have a tingling feeling in them like they are cold and sometimes they are (hard) sometimes they are not.
-sides of the tummy have visible veins
-Ankles are sore, no swelling, knees hurt, hips hurt, lower back hurts, glutes hurt (odd), leg muscles right below the booty hurt.
-pains in lower abdomen, cramp, feelings, sharp pains that go as quickly as they come (Round Ligament Pains?)
-Headaches, bleeding from gums when brushing teeth
-Hard lower abdomen and area around and below the belly button but squishy when laying down
-Hard time sleeping and odd vivid dreams
-No morning sickness, sometimes feel nauseated when I do not eat
-Always feeling tired
i also urinate often, in the morning at the same time almost everyday and frequently throughout the day

could someone tell me if those seem like symptoms of being 14 weeks pregnant or of even being pregnant, i am going to the doctor this week and would just like to know what others think, because it is really driving me crazy.

ps. we think i am 14 weeks because the pains similar to round ligament pains began of the 29 of dec and counting back about 13 weeks is when we could have gotten pregnant

Additional Details
Also, i have always been on the heavier side, always weighing around 150 lbs at 5 "2" so im a little heavier but in the past few months i have gained almost 10 lbs.
15 hours ago

something i forgot, hpt come up neg.
15 hours ago
Tags: Pregnancy