Could i still be pregnant?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Could i still be pregnant?

Last night i had sex and my bf cummed inside me, i took the day after pill right away though, is there still a chance that i might still be pregnant?
Chances of pregnancy due to birth control failure cannot be denied. You have to wait for your periods. If you miss your periods then you can test 1 week- 10 days after you miss your periods or you can test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you so much for the help(: and i will
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals