Cramping and Spotting 2 days after period?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

My period started Aug 20th and the heavy bleeding stopped aug 24th. I have been spotting light pink the last two days (25th and 26th). Not enough to wear a pad or tampon, it only shows when i go to the bathroom. I noticed today there was just the slightest sign of cramping but nothing i needed tylenol for. At the beginning of this period my cramps lasted for two days which is very strange for me so I took a lot of Tylenol but I don't know if that would cause spotting after period? Any information would be helpful Please tell me what you think. I'm concerned and done research but nothing has covered my specific experience. Thanks!
that sounds normal to me... 4-7 days is an average time for a period and it is normal for it to be lighter or spotting at the end versus heavy bleeding for the first few days. if you had missed your period completely and then only spotted for a few days i would suggest taking a hpt but what you described just sounds like a period
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals