Cramping but very light period???
I was suppose to have my AF yesterday, it never came I am never late. I have been cramping for about 3 or so days now! I woke up this am and took a PT it was neg. Well about 2 hours or so, my AF came but it is not the same as it always is, it is very light and not as much as when usual. Is it common to bleed and still be preg? Maybe I just want this too bad, I had a miscarriage in March I was approx 11 weks or so.. I don't know maybe I am just driving my self CRAZY!!!
I hope you are pregnant but it sounds like you've got AF. Women who are ttc always think they are experiencing implantation bleeding (when they have AF) but the fact is, it's an incredibly rare phenomenon.

I suspect you will have the real flow in the next day or two, but if not, try testing again - you never know!
heyy... I have been having the same thing i started my menstral march 18th but was only spotting , then the 19th was a little lighter i had lots of clear discharge and some red bleeding but not as much as usual , in the meantime i was feeling sick and not really hungry, by the 20th it was totally gone that was really odd cause i usually have my period for at least 4-5 days sometimes longer. I have taken probebly 4 hpt and they were all NEG. I have three kids already two are twins and me and my husband want another and are trying so i totally know how you feel. To tell you the truth it seems like woman who try to get pregnant have a hard time and those who dont get surprised.keep your hopes up and hopfully you'll be surprised ! bunches of DUST FOR YOU !*****any one have any info please tell us !....
Im having a lot of cramping no pain and a very light period and it was late when my periods are always heavy could i be pregnant