Women's Health Community
Cramping during and after period???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping during and after period???

OK, so I had my period around the middle of last month.  It started out like a regular period, but towards the end of it I start experiencing really bad cramping.  This has never happened to me before.  I actually stopped completely, but then my boyfriend and I went to the mall and I started to cramp so bad that I could hardly walk.  I went to the bathroom and there was very light spotting.  The cramps lasted pretty much all day, but were gone the next day.  I thought they were gone for good until yesterday when I was sitting at work and I started to cramp again.  I have no clue what's going on with my body right now.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  I know that cramping can be an early sign of pregnancy, but I have a son and early in my pregnancy I didn't cramp with him at all.  Besides pregnancy, what else could it be?