Cramps, insomnia and pain....any solutions?
I am 41 years old and have given natural birth 3 times and had my tubes tied at the birth of my last when I was 27. Although my periods have never been regular I have only had 1 this year in October. It was very heavy and very painful. I do have bouts of hot flashes which makes me think I am in early menopause. However the past few months I have almost constant cramping which sometimes is debilitating, I can't sleep more than 30 to 45 minutes at a time and I have a lot of pain in my lower back that sometimes radiates down my legs. My mom had a hysterectomy in her early 20s so I don't know if what I am going through is normal. I currently don't have health insurance so can't see a doctor. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone????
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your in pain. I went through the same thing when I got my tubes  tied,I was in pain for 5 five years before getting my tubes untied. Your pain is coming from your tubal ligation. Please do some research on tubal ligation syndrome. Your problems describes it to a tee. I hope this helps you.