Aa
A
A
Close
Cramps, insomnia and pain....any solutions?
I am 41 years old and have given natural birth 3 times and had my tubes tied at the birth of my last when I was 27. Although my periods have never been regular I have only had 1 this year in October. It was very heavy and very painful. I do have bouts of hot flashes which makes me think I am in early menopause. However the past few months I have almost constant cramping which sometimes is debilitating, I can't sleep more than 30 to 45 minutes at a time and I have a lot of pain in my lower back that sometimes radiates down my legs. My mom had a hysterectomy in her early 20s so I don't know if what I am going through is normal. I currently don't have health insurance so can't see a doctor. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone????
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear your in pain. I went through the same thing when I got my tubes  tied,I was in pain for 5 five years before getting my tubes untied. Your pain is coming from your tubal ligation. Please do some research on tubal ligation syndrome. Your problems describes it to a tee. I hope this helps you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Mistingg is ... Comment
Oct 22
881363 tn?1499245213
Blank
clog5 Unsucessful cycle in august... Comment
Oct 22
Blank
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Oct 21
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources