Cramps getting worse every month!!
there's something wrong with me...i know it but i can't afford to go to the doctor at this point; i'm barely making the bills right now.  every month, my cramps have been getting worse and worse and it's unbearable right now!!  and my PMS has been getting way worse too; i posted yesterday in "PMS...but where's my period" because i hadn't gotten it yet, but my PMS was unusually bad and long lasting this month.  last night as soon as i got home from work i started bawling literally nonstop for 2 1/2 hours over everything bad in my life.  it's almost like PMDD, but if i never had it before, can i still have it?

also sex has been painful for almost 3 months now and it gets worse and worse all the time, to the point where i don't even want to do it.  and even the tampons hurt going in (and out) now.  i  had a pelvic exam in april (but forgot to mention the pain during sex!!) and had an abnormal pap of unknown source (ASC-US).  i was also diagnosed with BV & treated, although i think it may be coming back now.

what's wrong with me?? and how urgent is it because i cannot afford to get checked out for at least another month, maybe longer!
Never mess aroound with those kind of symptoms......do they have a free Planned Parenthood or service you can go too? Look online for free stuff for women in your town
My girlfriend had a similar experience, though I don't know about the sex/tampons part because she is single and hasn't had sex in a loooong time, but anyways, she was diagnosed with kidney stones and when she was on her period she felt like she was dying---the only thing that would help her was a hot bath.  Apparently the swelling from your period pushes on your kidneys and causes the pain to flare up really badly, and it affected her moods--which makes sense.

I hope you can get it checked out soon.  My friend was in the same boat you are, she is the sole breadwinner and has to support her two daughters,so she was sooo scared to get it checked out because of the potential financial problems it could lead to, and she thought that she might have cancer.  I called her everyday until she finally went to the doctor for it, It was so worried.  I hope you get answers.  She even said that she felt so much better knowing what was wrong with her as opposed to constantly feeling stressed and worried about it.

Keep us posted!