Cut on inner vaginal lip
Hi i'm 17 and a virgin & i've just noticed i have a small cut on my right inner vaginal lip. I thought it was a pimple at first but when i felt it it definitely felt like a cut. It's painful when touched and sometimes when i'm sitting down. If anyone could help i'd be really grateful.
Have you ever had oral sex? To me a cut on the vaginal lips usually points to that but you could have irritated it another way.  If you have had a guy go down on you it is possible that you could contract HSV1 if you do not already have it orally.
Never had oral sex or any kind of sex. It is probably just some kind of irritation, thanks for your help anyway.
I'm feeling pain on the left side of my clitoris, and looking at it this morning, it seems to be torn just a little.  I figure I might have done so while "by myself" and being too dry in that area.  But it does hurt when sitting/legs crossed and during self time.  If you do have your self time, use some moisture before rubbing too hard.