Cyst, Bump or Lump on inside of my leg...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

3 Days ago i woke up and the inside of my leg started hurting (near my vaginal area, but a bit more up and on the inside of my leg) then later on it became a Bumb(its like a little ball under my skin) and it doesnt hurt when i walk or anything like that, it only hurts if i press on it really hard! Im 14 and i dont know what to do...I really need some answers for this..I even got a towel soaked it in hot water and put it on the bump so it would go down, because i thought that it was something like a swollen gland or something...Please give me some advice, im really scared...
Tags: 14, Ball under skin
I had that not too long ago, if it is a cyst (the doctors said that's probably what I had too) it goes away on it's own (thank god for being young eh!) it also could be an ingrown hair wich also goes away eventually, a cyst would make it uncomfterbal often though, not just when you press on it, wait a week or so if it isn't getting bigger, or doesn't start hurting randomly i wouldn't worry too much about it, cysts happen often, and often go away on their own, but if it gets bigger the doc will just prescribe some anti-biotics and it'll go away, quit worrying! :)