Cyst, Bump or Lump on inside of my leg...
3 Days ago i woke up and the inside of my leg started hurting (near my vaginal area, but a bit more up and on the inside of my leg) then later on it became a Bumb(its like a little ball under my skin) and it doesnt hurt when i walk or anything like that, it only hurts if i press on it really hard! Im 14 and i dont know what to do...I really need some answers for this..I even got a towel soaked it in hot water and put it on the bump so it would go down, because i thought that it was something like a swollen gland or something...Please give me some advice, im really scared...
I had that not too long ago, if it is a cyst (the doctors said that's probably what I had too) it goes away on it's own (thank god for being young eh!) it also could be an ingrown hair wich also goes away eventually, a cyst would make it uncomfterbal often though, not just when you press on it, wait a week or so if it isn't getting bigger, or doesn't start hurting randomly i wouldn't worry too much about it, cysts happen often, and often go away on their own, but if it gets bigger the doc will just prescribe some anti-biotics and it'll go away, quit worrying! :)