Cyst or Boil?
I am very concerned. I have a lump in the inside of my vagina. I have had it for about a week. A few days ago it popped and some foggy white stuff came out, but it is still there. I also have one on my inner thigh that has been there for months! It also pops sometimes and the same stuff comes out. They are kind of squishy. (I know that sounds weird) Could these be boils? Or Cysts? Or does it sound like an STD? I haven't been to the doctor because I dont have health insurance.... Can anyone help?
i dont know what that is in ur vagina but it never hurts 2 just figure out what that is i had the same thng on my thigh but it went away i guess it was because my thigh kept rubbing together and i got into a better shape by walking and i try to sit with my legs apart so that my legs can rest it never happened or f it did it never popped or any pus was shown since i got my legs into shape and it was really smaller. but i reccomend u get that lump in ur vagina checked out u cold probably get treatment :)