Cyst or boil? vagina lips

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Cyst or boil? vagina lips

7011907?1308843945
I'm 18. i've never had sex, only foreplay and haven't did that since april. I was in the shower and noticed a small bump and thought it might have been from shaving so I stopped shaving. Two days ago I noticed in the shower it was huge. And I freaked out....read some post on here about the peroxide which didn't work and the hot clothes...i havent seen a change. i'm not sure if it's a cyst or a boil. It's hard..i tried to squeeze it and nothing happened. Feels like a hard pea is under my skin . It kind of hurts when something brushes it. I have NO INSURANCE and I called plannedparenthood and it'll cost 145, I make 7.35 a hour and about fourteen hours a week. Cant afford it someone pleaseeeee help me
Ask PPH about the sliding scale fees, its based on your income. If the fees are still too expensive go to your local health department.
go to a free clinic...and alway make sure his nails are short and his hands are clean...I hope he dont smoke either...and go downtown...you know what I mean...that can cause that too...
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals